Track: Mengintai Dari Tirai Kamar.
Time: 2310hrs.
Quote: What does not kill me only makes me stronger.
[ 19, at my 286th post ]
ooo, I'm 19. so old can. and so tired. too tired to blog. damn.
so here's thanks. huge huge ones to Christiana and Wei Quin! Resident evil III was a huge explosive blast. along with the chat at vivo roof, catching up and all. then the dinner. and, I'll never forget that gesture. the song and the cheesecake slice. (= love you both man.
then to sharon, pizza hut. cheese fetish eh! Haha. Cheese deluxe with cheesy lava crust. HAHA. omg man. Thanks for the practical presents! I'm so enjoying my songs more now. REALLY! And ya, glad you liked the present! ^^
the friends who smsed me their well wishes. Thanks a lot, and hope to get to meet up with you all soon! (=
so lazy, next post then got pics la k?
working on a list of things to be achieved in life. (=
currently feeling: fairly neutral
mood meter: 7/10
#22, be nice to people. (=
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




