Track: 1973... (James Blunt)
Time: 1954hrs.
Quote: Actions and consequences come in a complete package.
[ Busy-ing ]
They say it all depends on how we organise our time. Really meh? You prioritise, yet you can only do your best. Things just don't fit in perfectly. Right?
I've finished my Self intro, glad for that. Now, working on MOI. But rather screwed le. Lesson plan not really drafted out. Need to rush it while in camp later. Though I do have my resources. Glad for that. (=
I suddenly missed my council friends a lot. Don't know why. That day Christiana dropped by. ( Was it mentioned in my previous post? Maybe.) Yah, and since the Chevrons, not seen the rest too. As the saying goes, "Friends are easy to make, but hard to keep". So true, don't you think?
Fiona, me, Quin and Christiana. O2 2005. 6. (=
Me and Christiana at Gradnight 06. (=
Me and Quin at Gradnight 06. =DD
Pro.Co and S&R at Invest 05. Heh! ^^
15 of 6th SC on College Day 07. =DD
Dasen, Fel, Me!
And yes, me and Su.
Pictures worth everything. Priceless. People I'll never trade the chance to get to know all over again. Love them all you know? IF YOU GUYS HAPPEN TO PASS BY THIS ENTRY, I MISS YOU ALL VERY MUCH. So please make 28th - 30th Dec happen for 6th.
Well, been quite an internal emotional ride for me. So much to go against. The waves are opposing my surfboard. And yet, the best way to accept a feeling is to go with it. Let it flow, then subside. So I probably will.
Dad was saying, good things come to those who wait. I won't agree totally, but he does make sense. I want to be as complete as possible before I embark on another relationship. Now's too soon. 8 months is not enough to recover. He was also saying, why jeopardise the girl? Let it be. Your soulmate is in the hands of God. He knows best. He knows when to bring her into your life. He knows when to make both of you happen. In the meantime, fulfill your obligations. Search for knowledge. Serve your parents, family, siblings. Typically a guy to guy practical advice. Which is why, for guys, their head rule their hearts. I shall remain practical. Even if she questions. And if she does, I'll explain. If she doesn't, some things don't have to be known. (=
I bet these reflections will come time and time again. But it's okie. Penning my thoughts here is a good form of release for me. My blog has stood loyally by me for the 284th post now. Since 2004. Coming to 4 years you? (=
All I can do now is, yeah. Motivate her for her upcoming exam. And focus on surviving my Staff term. And maintain contact with all friends, those above, and those not above. Soccer gang especially. Fasting month over. I'll be expecting more kickabouts. Yepz. Life is good ya. That's the way Khalis. Keep your thoughts organised. ^^
Mood meter: 8/10
Currently feeling: Self-motivated.
~I stay when I'm needed. But this time, will I walk away once I'm not?~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




