Track: Westlife songs.
Time: 2057hrs.
Quote: Whenever you feel like giving up, don't dread how much more you have to go. Look back at how far you've come and press on.
[ Brunei and Ubin ]
Been away for 9 days. It was a good break from routine of training in CDA. Probably that's why I'm dreading to be back in Singapore. It feels as though the problems I left behind have hit me again. I felt amazed at the vastness of nature in Brunei. The sceneries dissolved all my sorrows. It was then I knew my outdoor venturing plan will turn into action upon ORD.
I know I promised a good long update. But I really apologise because I'm not able to. I have loads of pictures to compensate for it. So yah, be patient k guys? To the very very VERY few who do drop by my blog. =/
This isn't goodbye
Even as I watch you leave,
This isn't goodbye.
I swear I won't cry
Even as tears fill my eyes,
I swear I won't cry.
Tell me what makes a man,
wanna give you all his heart.
Smile when you're around,
and cry when you're apart.
If you know what makes a man,
wanna love you the way I do...
Lunch at Manhattan's Fish Market today. Enjoyed it as usual. With non other then my good pal Sharon. Heh. Dunno, haha. She said I was bored. Probably from my tone? But it was good to actually see you. You know that? I appreciated the company. I could tell you knew I had lots to say, but you chose not to ask. Sorry if I was quiet. And if the random question about the being-caught-in-between-two-love-triangles confused you on what I was really asking. Nontheless, it was a good lunch and MRT ride to Potong Pasir. Oh, the mosque there, Masjid Alkaff has indeed undergone certain renovations. The boundary looks much nicer. And I felt that serene feeling upon entering the mosque I once frequented during my p5-sec 2 days on sat nights.
And once again I'm thinking about
Taking the easy way out
But if I let you go,
I will never know.
What my life would be,
Holding you close to me...
Anyways, I was largely mentioned in Sharon's blog again. LOL. Her prelims are here too. Starting tomorrow. Keep me updated on your progress okie? This is gonna be a tough week for both of us. And I apologise in advance if I can't be there every night. But my promise here is we'll definitely catch up this coming weekend. K? =DD
This love is untouchable.
I feel in my heart just can't deny...
Back to training later. Need to book in by 2230hrs. Bags packed, ready for the coming week. Gonna be 4 days, that's a breather. BUT. Fasting starts on thursday. And there's FLASHOVER TRAINING! Omg man. And IPPT tml. Well, I rely on the above quote to keep me going.
Open your heart,
let me show you how much I care.
And I will make you understand....
Oh, and thanks Skeen for the update last night! Haha. Nice to sms you too after a while. Eh, and I was serious about that part okie! Haha. I mean, in addition to my other friends too la. Yepz. Prelims right? And I know you don't come online often. But anyways, should you see this sometime during the week, I'll be cheering you on from the sidelines for your prelims and As! =DD
Mood meter: 5/10
Currently feeling: Neutral. Hoping the week will pass quickly, but I will learn as much as I need to.
~What makes her so right?~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




