Track: Over It... (Katherine McPhee)
Time: 1602hrs.
Quote: Perspective; obstacles can be stepping stones, or stumbling blocks. Which is yours?
[ Fasting month ]
Hello hello. The holy month is here, and at such a time. Not that I'm complaining. But training has never felt so tough before. Flashover training on thursday (first day of fasting) then SOC followed by BTM (Basic Task Manual) and FSC (Firemanship Skills Competition) training on friday. Shagged crap when I got back on friday. And what did I do? Leave home after evening prayers to meet up with Quin and SC-mates. WAHAHAHAHAHA! Somebody shoot me! LOL. =DD
It was Alvin's younger brother's birthday. Same age as my sis, PSLE this year. Heh. Went to Chevrons at JE. Sat down, catch up with each other. The guys who went... Guang Yi, John. (Alvin and me too of course). Then girls, Kar Mun, Lishi, Celestine, Yixin and Wei Quin. Ate a bit, then went around "exploring". Played foosball. LOL. Funny. like, 5 rounds of playing, 4 of the games ended up with 3-2 scores. HAHA. Walked around some more, then take pic at lobby.
Then me and Quin rushed off for Ratatouille at JP. HAHA. Midnight movie, the first for Movie Partners! =DD Reached in the nick of time. Got tickets, Cinema 3 seats G-9 and G-10. HAHA. Centre centre! So yah, the opening was damn lame can. This alien having some test thingy on how to kidnap a human. I was staring in awe like... HUH. lol. Okie, movie proper. About the rat in france. And his keen sense of smell + high intellectual ability. A rat that can understand human speech. A rat with a passion to cook. Remy's the name. Lol. Funny name. Then all the french terms when it came to the kitchen. Chef, Sou Chef, Saucier etc etc. Like, I bet I spelled it wrongly. HAHA.
Lessons learnt on individual goal, family values, prejudice, "that's the way life is, cause we're rats", trust and belief. And this weird, yet I dunno if it's somewhat true. No doubt I'll watch it again once it's out on DVD.
And speaking of DVD, dad got me a portable DVD player!!! =DD Ha, and I can bring it into camp. But probably not for this week la. Got HRCT and REPT. Can't wait for friday to come man. Then at least I know I survived these 2 tests. Hai.
Completed watching the chinese drama series The Champion. Many many lessons learnt, about friendship and relationship. How people behave differently. How some would fight for it, how some would lay back and prefer not to face it despite knowing how the other party feels. How feelings can never be changed, yet how it can be rekindled. How being caught in 2 love triangles and the feeling of being on the losing end of both. It's all so down to earth. And the second part to the show, about scuba diving. It suddenly sparked this strong interest in me. To wanna go Scuba Dive after I commission in January. Guess I'll push back getting my bike liscence till after the trip. Shall be starting to source for it soon. Maybe see after Hari Raya, so that'll be around october. (=
Booking in later again. This life is so mundane to me now. Currently reaching the 13th week. 18 more to go. It looks like a lot, but sept to Jan, 4 1/2 months left... I'm gonna stay strong and do this for myself. I don't want any distractions. I want to learn as much as I can and pass out of this course as a decent Civil Defence officer. Come on Khalis! You've come to slowly like it. Hang in there, and don't quit.
I just wanna pen it down. I don't feel gelled into the course. I can work with them, but I doubt these will be my lifelong friends. I despise their sarcasm, and how selfish they can get. Sad to say, even my bed buddy. I know I can count on him, but sometimes, I just can't be bothered to talk to him. Aiyah, let it be la. I'll just do what I need to do, and come 25th Jan, I shall just look forward to my scuba diving trip. (= And smile to myself knowing I survived a course which was more than just physically challenging.
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: Raw, not much emotions. Just wanna spearhead as fast as I can.
~Moving on, it's my time~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




