Track: Fallen... (Sarah McLachlan)
Time: 1829hrs.
Quote: Feelings are much like waves. We can't stop them from coming, but we can choose which one to surf.
[ Sick ]
Damn, fever, sore throat and flu. I'm so hating this. This coming week is gonna be crucial. I'll have to maximise all my resources to pull through. So I'm hoping, on friday 28th September, upon booking out, I'll be able to look back knowing I survived the toughest week of the course so far. I can do it, I know.
Watched movies. A lot lately. Similar to what Skeen said, it's kinda like a form of break. To step into the fantasy world and indulge in such storylines. The Touch, Spiderman III and latest, I watched The Reaping earlier today. The battles and explantions between science and religion. The 10 plagues.
On the emotional side, I've been bobbing aimlessly. Sometimes, I feel like telling her directly, at others, my heart is telling me to let it be and focus on commissioning come 24th Jan 2008.
MAJ Andy's talk on friday spurned something in me. Negative comments, Presence. Not trusting anyone around you. How to be a full fleged leader. Though there are many moral issues I disagree with, all the qualities he mentioned are the politically correct ones on being a strong leader. However, I feel I'm somewhat someone who leads by my head, then my heart. =/ Coming into 14th Week of the course, I've still got a bit more to learn.
Then, been looking through my past entries. Some 2005 ones, some 2006 ones. I see a change in me. Hard to explain, but well, people do change over time...
And the fact that I'm sick, I spent most of today sleeping. Man. Not good. This is the toughest fasting month ever. 13th Sept - 23rd Sept. First 10 days. 2 days need to pay back so far. I'll keep it within single digits, I hope.
Mood meter: 5/10
Currently feeling: Reserved, deep in thought.
~We believe that we can change ourselves, the past can be undone~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




