Track: -
Time: 2335hrs,
Quote: Sometimes, you have to take a step back to advance ahead.
[ Cold ]
I'm fucking depressed. For some weird reason. I don't know. Paranoia about being sent home again after seeing the MO is most likely the reason. I want to resume training, damn it. I wasted week 7 of my 31 weeks fucking rotting at home. So when I look back, eh, my BOC was actually 30 weeks. Something to be proud of eh bru? I fucking think not.
Watched Blood Diamond recently. Along with Kingdom of Heaven and The Last King of Scotland. 3 Good movies. At least I did not totally waste my life away. To those out there looking for movies to rent/watch in your free time, watch these.
On a lighter note, I've gotten my new handphone. Sony Ericsson k800i. For a kewl price, together with a 1GB mini-SD card and portable mini-booster speakers. And I'm loving it. Oh, I switched back to my previous no. so take note to those people who do read this.
Sorry about the vulgarities up there. Nah, nobody really cares anymore.
~For the record, I'd like to get kissed before I get fucked huh~
- Danny Archer (Di Caprio)
Simpsons and Rush Hour 3 yesterday, something to KINDA smile about. Not that it was really great-refering to AFTER the movies. I just had to grin and bear it. Pissing. Irritating.
GAhh, this blog is the only thing that does not judge me. Thank you.
Your presence recently have been uplifting for me you know? Thank you so much. (=
Mood meter: 3/10
Currently feeling: Can't you read what's up there in the first line?
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




