Track: When You're Gone. (Avril Lavigne)
Time: 1953hrs.
Quote: What I'm taught, I'll forget. What I learn I remember.
[ Long long long break! ]
Haha! Sorry to my friends who've not seen any updates for 2 weeks! Really people, my weekends have been rather packed. And I've not really have any solid time to sit down and really blog. Similarly, this entry is just basically updates. I'll try to make the one on the coming weekend (1st Aug wkend) a more detailed one k?
This past week, we underwent our Hazmat module, Hazmat standing for (Hazardous Material). Interesting to know that it was divided into classes and what each class stands for. However, there'll be tests too! Haha. I guess that part will suck. Oh well, what to do!
And booking in later for the coming week, USAR module. Urban Search and Rescue. Gonna be packed with chionging and then lectures. Wow. But yeah, IEDD, Shoring and all those stuff. I think I'm starting to like these Civil Defence training. (= To those out there who still have a bad, or negative, impression about Civil Defence, think again. Sometimes, it's about a matter of perspective.
Some pics at camp. Heh, nice eh.
Anyways, Saturday. Met Skeen and Khalilah to get my NRIC back. Hah, was grateful for that man. Didn't have to travel all the way back. Lot 1 was okie. Took the train for about 3 stops with them, then I headed to mosque to do prayers before meeting up with Sharon at City Hall! =DD
And check out DINNER! =DD Rice with grilled fish, and satay while Sharon had Chicken Rice. Lemon tea and Flashy Fruitade for drinks!! Ownage eh!! And the fish was nice, but I wasn't too sure what fillet it was. Satay, chicken, was good. ^^
Check out the fireworks!! =DD And I managed to take a 3min+ clip of it too. Heh. I feel glad for those watching it on the actual day at the Marina Waterfront itself, good for them on getting the tickets. Haha. THANKS ARHH VANESSA FOR NOT REMEMBERING ME. lol. Anyways, walked around a bit with Sharon after that. Past Esplanade towards Fullerton Hotel. It's GRAND like no other man: even the underpass towards it is carpet-ed and travellator-ed. Haha!
Sharon was like telling me, "Wow, if I marry a rich man, I'd want my wedding in this hotel!"
I looked at her, "Man, if that happens, you better NOT forget to invite me! HAHAHAHA!"
Okie, then we were shagged out, so cabbed back.
I watched Goal on friday night (after bookout), Ladder 49 on Saturday morning (was too tired after watching Goal) and then Gridiron Gang Saturday noon. Wow man. Inspiring, Ladder 49. The life of a fireman.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xsh9Br9Jdg
This is part one to the movie. The rest, just search yeah. Hah. And wow, Goal 2, is already on youtube! Those who are dying to watch it, you can do so. However, it somewhat lacks the x-factor as it is rather predictable, and any real fan would know Real Madrid lost to Arsenal in the match which they used in the movie. Haha. Oh wells, the superstar appearances were cool. Cicinho, Robinho, Beckham, Ronaldo and not to mention Gavin Harris. Haha.
Okie okie. Just watch it.
I'm trying to stay focused though there's this girl on my mind. I just can't seem to take her off it. She's a reason why, after watching Ladder 49, I'm afraid to express my interest for. A great girl like her doesn't deserve someone like me. Haiz. But I did tell Sharon about her and Sharon said why not try after she's finished her As...? That makes a lot of sense, but I'll be starting really soon on my new posting.. Oh well, Should not commit now anyway. Focus on training yea..
Mood meter: 6/10
Currently feeling: Mixed, lots of things on my mind.
~When you're gone, the pieces of my heart are missing you~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




