Track: Face Down... (The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus)
Time: 1530hrs.
Quote: No sacrifice, no victory.
[ The price of sacrifice ]
Sacrifice. For? Joy? Victory? Success? Pride? Fame? Honour? Glory?
What is yours for?
Booked out on friday night! Was looking forward to it. Headed to Jurong Point on 172 and went to get TRANSFORMERS tickets! =DD Then went home. Then went out again, to make order contact lens. Haiz. One sacrifice eh? Then headed home, needed to settle all my dirty uniform and clothes and stuff. Gee. Haha, typical weekend bookout man.
So Saturday, woke up to a rainy morning. Was literally thunderstorming! I stared out of my bedroom window and was like, grey? HOLY COW, IT'S RAIN LA. Vision was so blurred. Lucky it was only at 7+++. I was really anticipating the movie trio outing with Quin and Sharon! =DD So yah lor, stuffed the overnight-soaked uniform into the washing machine. Then let it do it's work, took my breakfast and got ready to go out! Got dressed in all black, and swung the crumpler around my back. Felt good man, this satisfaction that I'm finally carrying my own with my own money. Haha.
So all 3 of us met up at Jurong point around 1035hrs. Started walking around, coz it was 1 hour to the movie. OMg, then... We walked past this shop, and I passed a random comment. "wow, that's a nice shirt." Then, both girls stared at each other, then stared at ME!. like, OMG. So intimidating can??? "go la, get the shirt, come on, try it on!" .. Me, "Huh, no lah, just passing a comment only".. "GO TRY IT ON!" Wah lao. Haha. I feel so bullied, victimised and small. 2 girls staring at you like that. Then, to cut short, I was brain-washed into getting that shirt. HAHAHA. $20 BOOM! into this black stylish shirt. Lol.
1125hrs, down at breadtalk, grabbing some stuff to eat during the show in addition to popcorn. HAHA. I bought the sugar bun, crossaint, and cheese bread and Quin chose some bread with berry stuffing. Heh, paid then rushed up to the cinema. Hall 3, seats J8, J9 and J10. Lol. And movie kicked off! Only Bumble-bee (the Chevrolet) was the earliest autobot to be shown. Haha. Some funny jokes. Here and there. Okie, it was twists here and there. Secret Agents, government, military. Blah blah blah. Then wth, Megatron was kept in some Dam in America since 1934. Lol, that was even before WWII! HAHAHAHA. Dunno lah.
Enjoyed movie, rate it 8/10. And DANM, Megan Fox is blazingly scorching hot can? HAHA.
Oh man, this was one scene hilariously funny. LOL. The guy was trying NOT to drool! And the Chevrolet Camaro! Fuweet!
Nice graphics and all. Vision satisfaction!
Then lunch at Long John, though I suddenly felt sick. =X And my back-ache. Well. I finshed the food, then blablabla. Then okkie lor. I'm here today on sunday. With the back-ache still present. I'm gonna endure it. And go through training tomorrow. Booking in later, after night prayers. Probably reach camp before 10 then I can do my own personal stuff first.
Had a long chat with sharon last night on the phone. slightly over an hour. Certain issues la. Then just now, just had an online chat with Amirah. Well, certain things and certain people sure have their own perspectives. And sometimes, no matter how practical I can be, I cannot deny the "heart" factor and perspective they have to offer. So I guess I'll have to learn more and balance. Sometimes, in life, the only way to achieve stability is through moderation. Balance. You aim for the best, isn't that extreme in it's own case? And to reach that, you'd definitely, and I mean DEFINITELY give up something that has a certain value to you, even worse if it's sentimental or emotional. And the tip of the iceberg that only others see is something I'll keep maintaining. Personally, I don't know why this came out just now. But maybe it was a way for me to re-organise my own thoughts. Just wanna say thanks to Amirah for simply listening and not pass any judgemental comments. (=
Mood meter: 3/10. DAMN BACK INJURY!
Currently feeling: In pain lah, abeh den.
Just endure. No pain, no glory. No pain, no pride. I'm an OCT.
~If you graze the tip of the ice-berg and can't take it no more, don't look at me with the intention of knowing me better~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




