Track: Creep... (Radiohead)
Time: 2203hrs
Quote: Your beliefs shape your quality of life.
[ LONG LONG BREAK LO!!! ]
MY SINCEREST OF APOLOGIES to people who pass by my blog and are greatly disappointed by the fact that I've not updated for more than 1 week. Yahh.
I fell sick after the 24km route march and was down with a fluctuating fever. Gee, not something I'd wanna experience again. Quick-rewind, 8th June was the 24km route march. Not bad la, once we were moving and had the momentum to help us. The only sucky parts were after the dinner break, where we had to regain that momentum. And that whole 12km-16km stretch. The 4km that was seemingly endless. Oh, and.... That strangely strong smell of flowers...... *BrRrr
Back to the fever... It struck on the 9th, evening when I was already home, for the last bookout. Hah. Bloody irritating. Then the 10th, book in, fever was 37.7°C that night. Was wondering if I should report but I chose not to. Then on 11th morning it was 37.1°C so I thought it'd go well. Everything went well till after lunch when the fever shot up again. I saw stars during the parade rehearsal. I was like, GAHHH, tomorrow POP today fall sick. SiAnnnNNN. Then no choice, fall out. Went to see MO (medical officer). Fever 38.3°C and was burning man. So yah, had to go home and rest.
So I rested on 11th night, 12th and 13th. Then, 13th afternoon went to meet movie partner Quin!! =DD For Shrek III. Accompanied her to Vivo, Haagen Daaz (however you spell it HAHA). Then we were outta there to Plaza Sing! Omg, Shrek III in first row! =X 1940 show. Typical Shrek fairy tale, with lotsa humour. Yeaaa, enjoyed it! Haha. Still had my popcorn even though had sore throat. =Pp Then had dinner at Quin's previous workplace. And how the place continues to amaze me. Haha. The Flaming platter was ownnn. Haha. Dory fish, rice, fries and 3 tiger prawns. And the prawns... SUCCULENT TO THE CORE LITERALLY! =DD Then went back and zoned out while on the bus. Haha. Sent Quin back because she looked dead and might suddenly collapse. Scary sia. But she was tired that day. Hope you rested well! Thanks for the company! (=
And on the 14th, Went out to meet Sharon for dinner! Yeah, after her tuition. Then talked our usual random talk. HAha, and walked around clementi a bit, accompanied her to the Nan Hua Primary bus stop and waited for 963. Lol, she passed the 9.15pm one and we waited till 9.40pm for the next one. I was already zoning out. HAHA. Aiyah, just kinda sad now we couldn't get the chance to go ECP and cycle. Oh welll!
Then yesterday, 17th June Criminals soccer match. Hah. Missed loads of chances to score. Damn disappointed with myself at this. Could've scored like 5 la! Must work more on finishing. Was quite happy with my passing! I think I can improve more on my vision because it will go well when I supply passes through to Jon and to the wingers down the flank. And I scored one chip over the keeper.... Ok ok, not really over. A dipping shot that went through the keeper's hands. Haha. Nice, was glad for that! Dinner at BK with Brighto and Izzat after that. Slacked around, beat izzat at pool. HAHA. Silenced him for once. Lol.
And latest happening, went over to Sharon's area. Nice, all the greenery around. Yepz! Went Gym. Ran for 20mins. Did sets of shoulder-press and bicep curls. 1 set of chest workout. Then went swimming 10 laps. Hah, then went up to her place. Her mum was home, had a quick chat. Typical your-results-which-uni-how's-NS kinda chat. Haha. Then continued with our usual randomising chat. Talked about posting, her coping and upcoming mid-years, the days back in CTSS. Man. It's nice to get to know a friend better this way too. (= Haha, a friend through friendster. Interesting. Lol.
I wish I was special
You're so fucking special
But I 'm a creep
I 'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
Man. Posting this friday. Praying for OCS, then looking forward. If I get SISPEC..... Well, thought sometimes second best is not what you want, just make the most of it and aim for a crossover.
I keep thinking of you everyday everynight.
But I 'm a creep
I 'm a weirdo
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here
Mood meter: ~
Currently feeling: Totally jumbled. =X
~What will it take to muster up courage again?~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




