Time: 1244hrs.
Quote: The 1st step to recovering from a mistake, which is always the hardest thing to do, is to forgive yourself.
[ Another week has passed ]
Watched Spiderman III twice yesterday night, this time with my 2 younger sisters. Hah, a treat for them la yah. Always hang out with friends only, makes me feel guilty as the eldest brother. Yepz, hopefully more outings with my siblings too.
Spiderman III.... First impression, during the first time I watched with my MOVIE PARTNER QUINN =DD, it was fabulous. Then, after watching it for the second time, I reflected once more. And it was how I came upon the quote above. The quote speaks for itself. Ponder and reflect. How Peter eventually forgave himself because he knew he was not ready when he initially thought he was. Something closer to my own heart, yah. I should not plunge without being ready. Complete BMT, and at least the next stage, be it SISPEC or OCS, first. Then... I'll see how it goes. Of course meanwhile keep in touch. Heh.
Some friends have been around more often than not lately. Sharon, Skeen, Yun, Khalisah... And of course my Coymates. The past 6 days, from 5th to 10th May of field camp. Have been tough. Yeah, they have been. Okie la, the tough part for me was surviving the last 3 days while having a fluctuating temperature. Though now I'm feeling much better. It's these friends and the encouragement they give that makes you not hold up the white flag. Keep enduring. Keep pushing.
I'm glad I survived Field Camp and completed all the necessary requirements. Next, shall be focusing on SIT test. From 13th to 15th May. Including the back to back 3 day route march. It's going to be gruelling, I know. But I'm mentally prepared. 12km, then 4km then 2km, along with situational tests along the way. Same thing as Field Camp, take it a day at a time.
Hooked into this new song now. Home by Chris Daughtry.
I'm staring out into the night,
Trying to hide the pain.
I'm going to the place where love
And feeling good don't ever cost a thing.
And the pain you feel's a different kind of pain.
I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old
So I'm going home.
Well I'm going home.
The miles are getting longer, it seems,
The closer I get to you.
I've not always been the best man or friend for you.
But your love, remains true.
And I don't know why.
You always seem to give me another try.
So I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all,
And then some you don't want.
Be careful what you wish for,
'Cause you just might get it all.
You just might get it all, yeah.
Oh, well I'm going home,
Back to the place where I belong,
And where your love has always been enough for me.
I'm not running from.
No, I think you got me all wrong.
I don't regret this life I chose for me.
But these places and these faces are getting old.
I said these places and these faces are getting old.
So I'm going home.
I'm going home.
Oh, another piece of good news. Hah, I got into my first choice of my only UNI application, NUS science. Glad for that. Now hoping to tie that down with my SAF LSA.
Life looks good at the moment. (=
Mood meter: 7.5/10
Currently feeling: Optimistic, anticipating SIT test. ^^
~Will your embrace be somewhere I can call my own?~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




