Track: Someday We'll Know... (Mandy Moore)
Time: 2119hrs...
Quote: When you love with your heart, you hurt yourself. When you love with your head, you love others. So how do you balance loving with your heart and your head?
[ National Service ]
This is it. After anticipating this moment for so long, it will come in approximately 10 hours time. I will be donning green, the green for the nation.
I spent the previous few days with my friends. Wei Quin for Mr Bean's Holiday. Sharon for Plaza Singapura and Pizza Hut, Criminals for soccer, Qi Yun and Yina for lunch at Swensens and Class dinner at Clarke Quay Manhattan Fish Market.
Personally, I'd want to thank Sharon for being here these past 2 months. You've been a great support and advice-giver. You reflected on advice from my other friends and integrated them into your own to come up with very wise words. I'm almost recovered. Yepz. And yah, we'll stay in contact during my NS period! (= Gahhh, sadded. Like you said, we never got to take a photo during our Pizza Hut dinner!!
And, LUNCH yesterday ROCKED MY SOCKS OFF TOTALLY!! HAHAHAHA. With Qi Yun and Yina at Swensens opposite Taka. I ordered Chicken Baked rice, Yun ordered Crayfish Pasta and Yina ordered the Chicken Burger set. HAHA. and when the burger came, DELAYED, it was so puny Yina complained!! Lol, was so hilarious. She complained and whined while eating the burgers, and we sat there laughing like lunatics! Then after main course, we decided to order ice cream! Haha.
Yina: eh, I want to order ice cream without cone, I wonder if can.
{ Waiter comes over }
Yina: we want the ice cream please, I want peppermint classic...
Me and Yun: and 2 vanilla classic please.
Waiter: Okie, so 2 vanilla classic and 1 peppermint classic. Anything else?
Yina: [pauses] can I have it without the cone?
Waiter: [stunned look] oh, uh, it comes like that. sorry.
After the waiter walks away, we exploded into hysterical fits of laughter!!!! LOL. Then we continued teasing her. No cone, no cone. HAHAH. The waiter initially made a mistake, sending 2 peppermint, but it was not that funny lahh. People make mistakes. Then, I looked at Yina,
Me: The cone is hollow right? Turn your ice cream over and see if it will drop off!
Yina: Huh?? Siao arh!
And the 3 of us DID! so we looked like your typical 5-year-old holding and ice cream upside down, and when the ice cream didn't drop, we laughed again. GEE, pardon my poor vocab; I don't know any good substitutes for laugh. HAHA. Then yah,
Yun: [ looks at knife on table ] you want to try cutting it off?
Me: HAHAHHA. [picks up knife and gestured the cutting motion]
Yina: Eeks! No thanks!
Man, total fits of laughter, I could've gained 6 packs! Laughter therapy! Aiyah, it was so damn fun can!
So yepz! Wish I could've spend more time with them. And I hope to, during bookout times! Scorpios OWN la can?? Haha.
Oh, in other news, I got Nokia 2626. BUT IT'S ONLY TEMPORARY FOR 2 YEARS. Haha. Gee, at LEAST got FM Radio, still something lahh. I miss listening to 98.7FM.
Man, dinner at Manhattan Fish Market, Grilled King's salmon with Garlic RICE. OWNS can??? Sharks, I didn't take the photo. SHARKS, get it? (should be shucks... GAHHH LAME, lol) I savoured it totally. Man, it was so delicious and tender. I might consider dining there again! Yepz, but photos I haven't get from Azura..
So tomorrow, first day of NS, being optimistic. Guess, I will update when I get back. So to my friends, who do drop by my blog, I apologise in advance for the 3 week upcoming lag and shortage of the delicious happenings at Tekong. Haha.
Mood meter: 9.5/10
Currently Feeling: High, ecentric!
~Someday I'll know why I wasn't meant for you~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




