Track: Since You've Been Gone... (Kelly Clarkson)
Time: 1044hrs.
Quote: Wise men think before they speak, fools speak first then reflect on what they say.
[ Recovery ]
It's been going great for me. And I mean it. Settled errands for my grandpa around noon time yesterday. He asked me to type out some document for him. Then I went to ICA to re-make a new NRIC. THAT BASTARD WHO STOLE MY NRIC, YOU BETTER NOT LET ME SEE YOUR FACE. BECAUSE IF I DO, YOU WILL NOT GET AWAY WITH IT. okie. lol. Went out with Sharon in the afternoon Oops, actually she volunteered to accompany me. Haha. Yepz, to get my ankle guard. So there we were, 1432hrs exactly at World of Sports, Plaza Singapura. I tried out the ankle guards there but they felt too flimsy for me. So we walked around for a while..... And guess what, lol. She was so observant to have noticed an ankle guard on the shelf at Carrefour. HAHA. Imagine. Yepz, so we got it from there then. And headed to Long John as I accompanied her while she studied.
Then we went off, she heading home and me to the mosque, before meeting Jac and Lee Xian later for the movie "The number 23". Fuwahh. I recommend the movie TOTALLY!. Haha. Thriller, like the sort which keeps you on the edge of your seat. Though the start was kinda slow and Jim Carey had his funny moments. Idiot. Haha. So to people who want a movie that will keep you wondering what's next, this is definitely something you should watch! OH, and did I mention the cathay suddenly gave me a whole new perspective? I never realise they had GOOD food there. Like, you can eat chicken pie while watching a movie!! WOW. HAHA. And the finger food owns la. Cakes, puffs, sausages. Wowww. I think I just found a new movie hunting ground. Ahhahh.
Yah, okie, so randomly during the post, lol.
Tag-replies:
to Naz:
Your advice helped me loads man. Seriously, hah. I'm feeling great these few days. (= Thanks again!
to jixiang:
Ha. You're in Part C now I suppose? GOH training this year right. Jia you okie. Hope speech day will be a memorable day for you. (=
to flunx:
Mr TONG. Hah, it's okie la. Thanks for the advice the other day while I went back. I knew you were busy so yep. (=
to Ariff:
BRO! How's CLT course? Haha. Fun?? Yepz, and well. Too bad you can't be there this thursday when we have a last criminals gathering. ANYWAY, see ya sunday at Madrasah!
to Dinie:
Hahhh, saw you at the soccer court the other day. LOL. Catch up soon! Hope to see you once more before I go in... But I think that's a RARE possibility. =X
to Sharon:
HE did say that. Lol. Straightforward la, though it was kinda sarcastic and stinging for me. =X Yepz, see ya tomorrow! And stay FOCUSED okie? (= Shall be there for you whenever I can!
Yepz, shall be hanging out with Criminals again later, though most likely meeting them only after I've gotten my new handphone. WEEHEE. Lol. Alah, but nothing to be really excited about. Cannot have one with internal camera... Hmm, and need to get multiple batteries as well. Should I get 2 more? Yah... Should be enough right? When I'm training in the day, just switch off my handphone and switch it on at night during personal time. Yeah... Oh, and I think I should bring camera for later. Lol.
Okie, that's it for now I guess?
Mood meter: 8/10
Currently feeling: Elated. =D
~Since you've been gone, I can breathe for the first time~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




