Track: Let You Go... (Ashley Parker Angel)
Time: 2043hrs.
Quote: Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
[ Down ]
2 songs have made me feel emo lately. Let You Go by Ashley Parker Angel and What Hurts the Most by Rascal Flatts. But then again, that remaining 1% of guilt is slowly dissolving away.
Was in confinement in tekong from 9th April to 26th April. 17 days, and it's okie so far. My only complaint is the platoonmates who are simply stubborn. Guess I have to be mentally prepared once we next book in. I'm anticipating heavy punishments as the small things are expected to be perfect by the sergeants. I'm going to step up in my duty. I guess it was given to me so I can show my potential. Not only that, it's also for the good of the platoon. Corridoor IC, not an easy task, but nobody said it can't be done.
My section... Fun bunch of people. Shariffudin, Julius, Shahrin, Jun Chuan, Jun Chang, Ou Yong, Caleb, Zhi Hao, Deric, Trevor and Fharhan. We're all okie I guess. Hope to tighten the bond le. BMT is the only time we get to enjoy, as far as I know. Once we're posted out to our respective units or command school (sispec/OCS), we'll go our separate ways. Haiz. Hope we'll stay strong.
For me, I have to work harder to improve my chin-ups. No denying it's something I dread, but I know it's my own fault for not training. So from now, I have approximately 1 month to build myself up to hit 10 chin ups before IPPT on 2nd June. I really want to get Silver at least.
I guess, why I'm suddenly feeling down, is my lack of focus due to the sudden emo strike. I'm learning to control my emotions.
Only one goal at the moment: Silver for IPPT (to increase my chances for OCS)
Mood meter: 4/10
Currently Feeling: Down, confused.
~But here I am again, with nothing left inside~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




