Track: Don't Speak... (No Doubt)
Time: 2259hrs...
Quote: Love God, love yourself before you love another.
[ Thoughts ]
Went back past thursday with Limin to see (... err, sort of .. Haha. ) Mr Tong. Hmmm. Science hard to get. Chemical engineering definitely out. Gee. And I didn't apply for NTU. Praying I'll get into NUS. Spent technically the whole afternoon stone-ing and rotting with her. haha. Missed those good old days when I went back and went to school with her. Hah.
Wednesday, thursday and friday. All 3 days I went back. I saw her. Hmmm. And friday especially, her friend dragged her over and I actually ran away. LOL. She knows my name, always calls out to me... I just smiled and waved politely in return.
I somehow feel incomplete myself. And this time, before I make another move to enter another person's life, I want to ensure I'm complete. Financially, not really there. And furthermore, I'm going NS. It's like, she'll be waiting and stuff. It's not fair to her.
Now's the time to go out and explore I guess? And not think too much. Like my dad said, you can't even take care of yourself properly, you want to take care of someone else's daughter. Wake up la Khalis! Come on. Think for your future first. You're ruined once and got BBC. You're not mediocre right? You're better than that. You don't need a girl to make you strong. It just truly goes to show you can't lean on yourself for support. Shows you're WEAK. ARRRGHHHHH.
NOW'S THE TIME TO GO FOR WHAT YOU WANT! AND NOT THINK OF COMMITTING! BMT, NS, OCS, NUS, AREN'T ALL THESE THINGS YOU WANT? GO GO GO GO FOR THEM! COME ON!
Okie, this coming thursday, I'll get her number. (=
Mood meter: undefined, fluctuating.
Currently feeling: Mixed, ROJAK!
~Don't speak, I don't need your reasons~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




