Track: Run... (Snow Patrol)
Time: 2328hrs...
Quote: We have a problem of diarrhea of the mouth which is made worse by a constipation of thought.
[ Crossroads ]
Here I am. This is me.
A-levels, I scored BBC.
Looking ahead, trying to see
Wondering where in the future, I'll be.
Here I am, standing alone.
But her actions, I don't condone.
I still love her, despite her tough tone.
But the past happenings can't be undone.
Here I am, looking forward.
Thinking deep, but not absurd.
I want to be realistic, not follow the herd
But I end up getting miserably hurt.
Here I am, feeling headstrong.
I guess we weren't meant to be lifelong.
To your heart, I still know the song.
I hope someday, you'll return and sing along.
What is my worth? Is it my mistake in giving her up and letting her go? Will this be MY regret for life?
This is one girl I've truly loved. And usually, the first is the one you love most deeply.
But now, after release of A-levels, I suddenly have unfulfilled dreams closing in on me faster than the speed of sound. OCS. Car and motorbike liscence, getting into Uni and pursue a course I've always wanted. Getting as much experience before entering the workforce. Finding that dream girl (again?). Starting a family.
I'm going to start, training tomorrow, with my schedule all laid out. Swimming 50 laps, and eventually increasing cumulatively by 10 laps each session till 100 laps at one go to regain my lost stamina. Then, wednesday morning I'll start running again, before meeting up with Criminals at Commonwealth.
I'm starting to find my independence. But silently, I'm hoping you're watching. Need not from close up, from far it's okie. I'm hoping one day we'll be back together. I'm hoping one day I can tell you how much I've missed not having that familiar girl beside me. I'm hoping to win you back, once I've shown you I can be independent and self-relient. My feelings have never changed. Personally, I don't think they ever will.
Silently, I'm hoping.
Silently, I'm wishing.
Silently, I'm praying.
God, it's You I'm placing my trust in to decide. Qada' dan Qadar. You know my soulmate. You know my fate. Let the destiny I choose, be what's fated for me by You. I surrender my heart and soul to Your greatness.
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: Headstrong, focused, determined to win.
~Seeing you regret in the end and knowing I cannot change it will be my worst regret; for eternity~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




