Track: How To Save A Life... (The Fray)
Time: 0114hrs.
Quote: Fear of God brings you closer to Him.
[ Random-ness ]
Immersed myself with the Criminals lately. Hang out with them more, and keep myself occupied. Thinking about NUS Chemistry, and Philosophy as a minor. Shall apply on coming monday. Then NTU.
Re-watched 300 at Jurong Point past tuesday. I totally love the action. Hah. Fighting scene owns. I believe those who've watched it will agree 100% with me.
Just browsed through friendster. And chances upon this senior's profile. 5 1/2 years attached, and going strong. It brought back a nauseating wave for me. I looked through his profile... If you ask me, it was since his secondary 4 days. Malay guy, chinese girl. I wonder if it gave me a renewed hope that I should not close doors for any chances with another chinese girl. Keeping the flame burning strong... And for me, the photo of him and his gf by his side at his OCS commisioning parade... A drop of tear rolled down my left cheek. Half glad for him, half sad for me knowing I'd never have that.
I know I'm healing. And doing fine. I'm stronger than who I was.
- part of moving on is learning to live with the misunderstanding -
Revenge dissolved from my mind knowing it'll hurt me more.
My next shall be my last. Be it she's Malay or Chinese. At least, I hope so. I wonder how I would react to another heartbreak. It's just that, I always give my all. Sacrifice so much, hoping we would turn out fine. But I realise, it's not sacrificing for the right reasons. Not sacrificing for our needs as a couple. I think.. My heart will stay shut for now. So that I can really fully heal. Yes, and before I get into another relationship, I'll ensure my stability. In all aspects. Especially emotionally.
So. My aim, by June this year, I'll recover from my past. No slight feeling or hatred, or revenge for my former. I don't deny that I still love her. But the girl I was in love with died when she walked away from me. I guess this is how I comfort myself. The person I know now is just another friend.
Mood meter: 5/10
Currently feeling: Half-full, half-empty.
~The day I walk away, I know I've found the strength to carry on alone~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




