Track: Dare You To Move. (Switchfoot)
Time: 1751hrs...
Quote: Is death the end, or the start of a new beginning?
[ Future ]
Some things are about faith. Some things are about facts. But if our faith is not strong enough to accept the facts... then what happens?
We tend to deny the things we cannot accept, in all aspects. Like death. If I say to you, death is unpredictable. Would you believe me? Or would you say, "get a life because we only die when we're old."
What happens after death? We get buried, yes. But what happens in the grave? When we're buried, we're all alone in that grave. Is this a fact anybody can deny? We don't have our family members staying by the grave and not budging. We don't have our loved ones or friends staying there, being there for us. So my next question is, are we prepared for this day to come?
Take a moment and think. We enjoy the material wealth in this world. We go shopping, spend time partying, enjoying ourselves, having fun. "We should enjoy our youth" - quote unquote. What will the enjoying bring? Benefits for life? Anybody brave enough to say this; that enjoying our youth will benefit our life? Now I want to ask, "will enjoying our life benefit our death"?
I've sat down and thought about this. Everything on earth requires us to prepare. Prepare and be ready. Prepare for exams. Prepare for marriage. Prepare for war. Prepare for a picnic. But have we actually thought that we need to prepare for death? Or is it a must, you may ask. We prepare for events that are going to happen. yes? this is undeniable? Only the spontaneous need not planning. then again, being prepared will also equip us for the spontaneous. My dear reader, are you following my questioning?
Death. Separation of body and soul. I ask you now. Heaven and hell. Do they exist? Some will say "where got la"... Now I challenge you to think. Everything has opposites, yes? Life - death. Day - night. Boy - girl. Young - old. Comfort - suffering. Okie, so where will heaven and hell be?
This is meerly a reminder to all you people out there. ALL and I mean ALL. Any readers dropping by. My friends, a passerby, my family members, anybody. Does it mean, what is not within our faith, will not happen? Just because we're not taught to believe, means "oh, it's not my belief, it won't happen to me".
I want to reiterate. I do not mean we cannot enjoy life. I do not mean we have to focus and stress about death. But keep it at the back of our minds. One day we will die. It's not about fulfilling what we desire in life. It's not about regretting the things we never did in life. It's about, how prepared are we for the inevitable?
Mood meter: 5/10
Currently feeling: Deep thinking, soul-searching.
I warned you because I love you.
~This is mainly for you - I was confident to guide you till the end~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




