Track: Flying Without Wings... (Westlife)
Time: 2001hrs...
Quote: Birds fly against the current to soar...
[ Officially 18 ]
Well, this age has come for me... Liscense and M18... Haha... Anyhoos... I want to thank these following people for wishing me Happy Birthday in one way or another...
1st: My girlfriend. (= ( 0001.42 hrs / 28th Oct)
Haha... She waited up for me!! So sweet right? ^^
2nd: Lai Yan ( 0001.54 hrs / 28th Oct)
My Council Secretary head!! ^^ Council friends do go that extra mile for you! ^^ I was surprised but pleased as well..
3rd: Wei Quin ( 0002.33 hrs / 28th Oct)
Fellow studymate and of course, a great friend! ^^ Haha.. Thanks for staying up ( and staring at the screen for 5 mins and waiting for 28th Oct to come) to wish me Happy Birthday Quin!!
4th: Priya ( 0003.55 hrs / 28th Oct)
Well well, Haha... Never expected it from my gf's friend.. Haha... But thanks too!! ^^
5th: Abby ( 0004.02 hrs / 28th Oct)
Fellow Pervvvvv member... Haha... Your message was very enter-taining... Lol... Thanks for all the shared jokes to the 5GG tile! (=
6th: Lishi ( 0855.18 hrs / 28th Oct)
Fellow Councillor too. (= Haha.. The message I woke up and saw! Lol... ^^ Thanks Lishi!! And happy belated to you too, 26th Oct. ;)
7th: Celestine + Proco ( 1019.46 hrs / 28th Oct)
MY DEAREST COMMITTEE!! Thanks loads for being understanding and there always! ^^ Yepz, and to Celestine and gang for wishing me H'Bday.. (=
8th: Grace ( 1223.06 hrs / 28th Oct)
Class Welfare head!! ^^ HAha... The one responsible for all our birthday wishes (= Thanks for being the first Classmate to message me!
9th: Jacqueline ( 1438.00 hrs / 28th Oct)
Short but simple. (= thanks for remembering!
10th: Serene & Taufik ( 1530.00 hrs / 28th Oct)
First couple to wish me together... Wee!! Haha... Thanks guys, and may you both be blessed with each other everyday of your lives!!
11th: Teck Ming ( 1805.32 hrs / 28th Oct)
First PW mate to message me! Thanks loads dude, shall remember you for all the fun times during class, soccer and PW!!
12th: Shirlyn ( 1947.00 hrs / 28th Oct)
A tag board message on my blog!! ^^ Haha.. Thanks Shirlyn!! ^^ and I'm glad you liked the present from me and my gf back then. (=
13th: Azura ( 2049.22 hrs / 28th Oct)
Second PW mate, and initially from the start, 05S19 of 1st 3 months... Thanks for being a great friend, all the way!! (= Shall remember you too!!
14th: Kar Mun ( 0001.17 hrs / 29th Oct)
And Last but as I'll say, only a unique friend will message me to wrap my the day and give me the biggest surprise. (= Thanks for the sms!! Meant a lot to me.. ^^
My sincerest thanks to all these friends.. Yes yes, I shall remember you all for your names are here on this blog entry for life. ^^
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: psyched-up, motivated..
You've got to fight for every dream
Who's to know
which one you let go
would've made you complete.
~Humans overcome obstacles to soar.
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




