Track: Chasing Cars (snow patrol)
Time: 2258hrs...
Quote: What lies around us are nothing compared to what lies within us..
[ Reflecting ]
Not been here for a long time... Been busy with prelims.... Or so?...
I somehow feel my studying is worthless... 55 for chem, 53 for maths... What's this??? improvement? How do I jump from a CD - and whatever I get for physics - to an AAA?...
I know how... Never give up...
One thing I've realised from today.... Teachers are more optimistic.... Parents seem to FEEL more realistic... I was really grateful for my maths teacher's encouragement in telling me keep improving because I am on the right track... Likewise for chemistry and physics... I know that with a mere 34 days left, I'll have to fully exploit my opportunities...
My class has been a great inspiration to me... Pioneer Junior Collete 05S16, You rock, you rule!! Love you guys man... And Joseph, Ming Jie and Teck Ming really made us laugh loads today... As well as Bernard's comments during CT... We can laugh as a class... and I'm looking forward to our class chalet after As... A chance to get to know them better.... We'll improve for As, I can bet my LIFE on that...
I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own..
Forget what we're told,
before we get too old.
Show me a garden that's bursting into life...
JIA YOU TO ALL!! STUDY HARD AND WE'LL MAKE IT!! 1988 BATCH OWNS!!!
Currently feeling: hyped up and DAMN motivated!
mood meter: 8.5/10
~Would you lie with me and just forget the world?~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




