Track: Perfect Situation... (Weezer)
Time: 0056hrs...
Quote: Face life in 3 stages: the past with acceptance, the present with grace and the future with hope...
[ Time and tide... ]
It's a hasty 89 days left to A-levels and 33 days to prelims... The heat is on... Somehow, I find myself finally peaking... I admit I'm guilty of slacking for the past year and-half... Now's the time I re-ammend my ways...
There are many things that have happened recently, and somehow, it's kinda too much to write down... Probably I'll update more often... Hah! Ironic enough...
God, family, friends, studies, *her*.... The 5 things that my life comprises of now... I really feel that somehow, there'll be much more to juggle later, and there's still so much to learn now... When I think of what Mr Dennis Yeo said, 5 years from now..... It set me thinking, and that was one week ago... 1 week later, here I am now going full speed.... I'm not letting myself fall onto plan B... Plan A is what I truly want...
"Pay now, play later. What is the next 3 months compared to the next 3 years of your life?" - Dennis yeo.
Life happens in such a way that the closer you get to something, time seems to pass even faster; suddenly everything's over... Many things have cliche'-ed over time... But it's these cliche'-s that are the most straightforward and, paradoxically the hardest to do as well... I'm glad D.yeo's talk got me back on track, as well as advices and support from friends and *you*... (= *huGz!
At this stage, I do not want to regret anything later.... We have the power to choose, so why not use it rather than be swayed by circumstances? Choose your destiny before fate decides it for you... And by then, it's usually too late...
It's our 8 month dear... I love you... ^^
"Tell me there's some hope for me"...
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: Deep, thoughtful....
- MY Life: { Countdown: 89days 13 weeks } ~ My life -OCS- Sword of Honour Recepient. AAA for A-levels. And the girl of my dreams. (=
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




