Track: Only Hope... (Mandy Moore)
Time: 2203hrs...
Quote: Courage is rid of fear, not absence of fear...
[ Stress ]
76 and counting... Gee... Today's chemistry test... I feel like a failure man.... I mean, I totally panicked during the paper... first time feeling so shitty la... Okie, do I have a gear 7? Yes I do... Shall stay up tonight to do my maths... and GP... then revise physics...
What does it take? When you think you understand after doing 20 questions, and you suddenly falter at one, something seems amiss doesn't it?... Wah kaox.... Don't remind me of the O-level days man... The feeling is so heaty... so....... suffocating...
She's been sick lately... All I can do is pray from far... Haiz.. High fever now, and she has O-level oral tomorrow.... Darn it man.... I swear I'd shoulder all her stress for her if God let me... She's going to emerge a stronger girl because I know it... You can do it alright?... And you will... We must make it!
Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing and laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far
Sing to me all the plans that you have for me over again...
Mood meter: 6.5/10
Currently feeling: Oppressed, obliged to do more...
- I lift my hand and pray.
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




