Track: Home... (Kit Chan) Mood meter: 8.5/10
Time: 1810hrs...
Quote: The one place you'll always miss - home...
[ Inspiration ]
Watched yesterday's NDP at home, with my family... Heex... And well, coincidentally I saw Guang Yi's tag.... Dude, thanks for the encouragement! I'll certainly give my best....
Where it began, appointed as ACSM of CTNCC... First chance at a leadership position.. I've learnt many things that I'll never at any other place... Manpower control, working under stress, managing and balancing commitments.. I'd say it was an experience worth dying for... I wouldn't mind re-living it again... A fierce sense of passion developed... The sad thing though, some things in life are not meant for us...
D.yeo once put it...
- "You may not get to choose to do the things you like, but you can choose to like the things that you do.."
Then, attending the 49th CLT course in June 2005... Further developing my leadership capabilities... Leading under stress, making significant decisions in the tightest scenarios.... Those were the days... The chances came and I gave all that I could... And yepz, the feeling of leading a contingent during a parade is spectacular... Imagine marching as you lead a contingent of 36, proudly dawning the prestigious No.1 uniform...
2005, leading a contingent... And... When will the day come when I lead a parade?
So here's my aim... NDP 2025.. When Singapore has reached 60... When I'm 37... Is it possible? I myself do not know... But what I do know is those close to me believe I can do it... Guang Yi, Su, Wei Quin and *you* too of course... (=
Currently feeling: Ambitious, optimistic.
{ Countdown: 83days 11 weeks } ~ My life - AAA for A-levels. OCS. Sword of Honour recipient. NDP 2025: Parade Commander. And the girl of my dreams. (=
~ Dare to dream.
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




