Track: Hanging by A Moment.... (Lifehouse)
Time: 12.57hrs...
Quote: There is no right or wrong, only consequences...
[ Touchdown ]
Mid years was badly done... and I fell sick during the course of the exam... This will not happen again... I'll take care of myself and last all the following days... Apart from that, I've realised things are not as difficult as they seem... My mind is made up, and I have Wei Quin to study with after school... (= Thanks loads girl! Haha... Studying with ya the other day sure was fun and entertaining.... Been almost a year ya... Quite productive le... Okiex...
Wednesday, 12th July 2006 was our 7th Students' Council investiture... Had to step down after 1 year, 1 month and 15 days of service to the college... We were sworn in on 27th May 2005... How time flies, how we've grown... Pro.Co, Gradnight Co, Open House... All the programmes planned... It made me realise this world has so much to offer, and it's up to us to take these chances when offered to us... The friends made, literally all the councillors, have been very supportive of each other and it's very heartwarming to see everyone gelling as a family...
6th Pro.Co handed down to 7th Espirit.Co... I pinned the Council Pin for Xuan Hui and she had this glad enthusiastic look... Haha... Felt proud to do it for her... Hmm... 9 of us.... Celestine, Guang Yi, Connie, Fang Qi, Chen Jie, LiXin, Limin, Kok Yong and myself... We've worked at planning programmes.... And it was fun being nominated as secretary of Pro.Co... The times shared, the crappiness.... Working under stress yet still endlessly supporting each other in the spur of the moment... Encouragning words... Can't say enough... Words can't replace the feelings and experiences...
Zhao Qi... Dasen... Kar Mun... Yixin... Alvin... Melissa... Limin... Some of the great friends made along the way... Lai Yan... Lishi... Sutrisno too of course... Those whom I've had heart to heart talks before... Given me advice and encouragements... Very grateful to you all... 6th SC so dear to me...
To 7th Espirit.Co... Yi Han, Shee Kwang, Zhi Ying, Ikhsan, Patrick and Xuan Hui... Rock on people and keep the positive vibes through all the programming and hyping of crowds... (= I'm sure you all can do a great job despite having a smaller manpower strength compared to 6th Pro.Co... We're all here for you...
Live goes on... And now, counting down to As... It's been one and half years of inconsistency... Now... All the way... For each and every step...
Good things in life are never easy... Good people in life are scarce... Good times are rare... Once these moments arrive, treasure them for as long as they last... I know life holds more for me... I'm going to unlock all those things and go all out... Life's too short for any regrets... I love my life... ^^
Replies to tags:
Haneesah: Sure Sis, no problem... Everything's great for you now right? Heex... Take care!
Karmun: Thanks girl!! Keep in touch alright!... (= Let's work hard for our A-s!!
Celeste: Oopsss... We couldn't find time in the end... But BBQ at Mr Tong's place was a blast!! Pro.Co Woosh! (=
Germs: Come on now!! You'll survive that period for sure... Study hard for your own exams, and see ya this coming sunday k!! ^^
{ Countdown: 109days 16 weeks } ~ My life -OCS- Sword of Honour Recepient. AAA for A-levels. And the girl of my dreams. (=
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




