Track: Look Within.... (Zero Infinity)
Time: 2004hrs...
Quote: Do we fear to fail or fail to fear?...
[ Pre U Sem 2006 ]
1 word Su would use, and so would I... ROCKOPOLO!!! Loved it man.... Made new friends from... Hmm... RJC, MI, NYJC, SRJC, NJC.... Yepz... and had 2 people from PJC in my seminar group as well.... Annnddd... Not forgetting our SLOs!!! Ronald and Michelle from SRJC!!...
RJC - William, Nan, Divya
MI - Queena, Poonam, Bin Hong
NYJC - Hariz, Melissa Ho, Michelle
SRJC - Fu Keong, Lisbeth, Nicholas
NJC - Jun Wei, Jason, Annabel
PJC - Melissa Lek, Yu hui, Me
And that's Seminar Group 16 for you!!! =D
Love these people man.... We laughed and had fun together.... Haha... Ice-breakers all the way to Guerilla filming.... Couldn't have done the GFC31 video without Mel Ho, Hariz, Queena... And well... Me and Keong did the video for SG16... and there's more to come guys... =D Hope to meet yp and be with you guys once more.... Hmm... Intend to have sharing sessions too.... ^^
GFC31 at Fave. =)
-------------------------------------------
Well.... Coming back to my previous post... I think I was too sensitive... And I'm glad I manage to let out what was in me.... Again, I apologise to the people I've offended in 6th SC... I never was pointing my finger to anybody in particular k guys?... Yepz... It was purely what I felt... I love 6th SC as it's part of my life too... And things will never be the same without you guys... Pro.Co and Gradnight Co... As well as all the other Councillors who are a family of our 6th SC...
-------------------------------------------
Life is not always a bed of roses... And I have to work hard... This is the spirit from now on... I know I have my close friends, my family and her by me... It's time to give 110% and make my life happen... I love my life now, and I'm not going to let it slip by...
Mood meter: 8/10
Currently feeling: Elated!... Great!!.. ROCKING!!! =D
~Can you feel the summer breeze?~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




