Track: Here I Am... (Bryan Adams)
Time: 1627hrs
Quote: Loving someone deeply gives you strength... Being deeply loved by someone gives you courage...
[ Blessings ]
Hmm... Been rather hectic lately... I've been running around... Lol.... As in, not marathon la... But been going to many places in a short time span... Yepz... As Yixin knows it, "hello to the guy who went past SCGS 4 times in 2 days"... Hahaha.... Yah... Last Friday and Saturday was rather busy... Though I really really really do not regret any of it.... Had exposure and was able to reflect in the process... (typical me... haha... always on this issue on reflections... life is like a mirror for me? Lol)...
Thursday sent my phone for repair... Yepz.... School ended and I rushed back to Clementi... Yea... To get my phone from her... She passed it to me... Was glad could see her after some time... (= Then I headed off to the Nokia centre at Wheelock's place hoping to get my Nokia 6101 repaired... Took bus number 7... And alighted at Shaw, just as Karmun said... Yayzz! Haha.. Thanks Karmzz!! ^^ Saw the cone shaped building and recognised it once I saw it... Hahazz... So I headed there... Went and waited at the centre patiently for my turn... Oohhh... And I saw the nokia 3250 on display.. Ohh man.... Wish I could get my hands on one! The one on display only showcased the exterior features... As in, no batteries or operational value... Hmmm... Then she called me to keep me company for a while... Heex! Was so glad to hear from her... Yah... Asked her how she was doing and the usual daily updates... School's been busy... Well, for everyone too I guess...
My turn came and I passed my phone to the person at the counter... Omg... Haha... He was not at all that friendly... Kinda sadded... Oh well... Haha... Then just walked off lorx... Feeling a bit down and lonely... My handphone is my source of contact to the outside world larzz... Yepz.. Maybe I'm too dependent on it........................ Nahh!! Haha... Not me only.. Lol... Went home and did work... Until my sis told me she smsed her (my sis)... Lifted my spirits a bit... Hahaz... Had our usual night phone call to talk about some issues... Like life and stuff lorx... I always enjoy these chats with you!! ^^ Oh... Thursday never went online... Haha... that's why never update liaoz...
Friday... School as usual... Then borrowed Grace's phone during the friday period... Thanks girl!!! Haha... Yepz... Plugged in my sim-card and yea... you all guessed it... Lol... Dropped her a message to ask how she's doing so far.... And like usual larz... Very busy... Haha... So I didn't disturb her already... Went back for GP lesson... was a bore, totally... Geez... Couldn't wait for lesson to finish... Hahaz... Then it rained heavily at about 4pluss... I remembered at this time, all of us thought the ruhby match would be postponed... It didn't!!! Haha... The crowd support was great... And our boys really gave their best... Really admire their fighting spirit... Okiez... Then I took 190 and met a friend.... Talked on the way, asking him how things were for him... Triple science de... Haha.. He looked rather calm... Then he alighted at Bukit Panjang Area... So I was alone on my way to Wheelock once more... Haha... This time, I alighted opposite Orchard MRT... So had to take the underpass to get to Wheelock place...
Bad news.... My phone's condemned... I was super shocked when the person told me this lah.... I felt this sense of dejection wondering what I did to ever deserve such a horrible fate... Haiz.... Even my 6610 back then was not a good phone.... Gave me loads of problems... Haiz... Now this 6101... Oh wellz... I still plucked in the sim card and battery... To find that she dropped me a motivating sms... Haha.... Instantly, I had this urge to call her... And I did... Couldn't reach her.... But I called home telling them I'm on my way back... And then she called me back... Hahaz... Yepz... Got to know she was already at home... Yah... Told her about my phone and she said cheer up.... At least still have a phone... Lol... Okie la....
Then saturday.... Class CIP at sentosa... Haha... 7 retarded guys manning a drink stall for an inter-college aquathalon... Bernard, Nicholas, Yulun, me, Stanley, Kenneth and Jian Chao... Rather funny... But we had fun lahz... The Ang Mohs were super friendly.... But there was this JACKED man... Who scolded yulun...
we were minding our own business when this woman came..
woman: excuse me, do you know where the sakae sushi outlet is?...
us (blank, not too sure what to say)
Yulun: erhmz, maybe can try West Mall?...
us (slight laughter at Yulun's remark.. but then we apologised because we didn't know...)
woman: (polite smile) not that one.... (she had an unhappy look though..)
They walked away, then apparently her husband was not happy about it... he walked back...
one of us: sir, can we help you?......
man: I think that was very rude... which one of you said that?... (stares at us waiting)
us (stared at each other, then yulun owned up)
man: you ought to watch your manners... don't be a disgrace to Singapore...
I tell you, I almost wanted to rip his head off!!! I mean, it was not like Yulun pointed the middle finger at his wife... you can't even take a joke??? Kaoz... We tried to put that behind us... And hecked them... Haha... who cared, these noobs don't ruin our fun... Lol...
Yea.... Finished rather early... And what happened in the evening... shall not say here... Haha... went to Izzat's place at 6plus... Yeah... And stayed there till about 10... Then took 189 to clementi and transferred to 105... Yeahh... I enjoyed saturday night very much.... It was great... Everything in me felt so at peace when I was on my way back, feeling a stronger and more rejuvenated person... (= Thanks to you... You'll know who you are when you read this... And knowing that you will smile when reading this is enough for me... ^^
So yepz! Did work on sunday........ And shall be doing more work after this!!!
Wow, that was one long entry.... to people who bothered to read, I can't thank you enough... first time I'm blogging about the happenings in my life without reflecting... Haha... Saturday night, 30042006.... Shall be in my mind forever... ^^
Happy 17th Birthday SHARON!!! (=
Weather's wet.... but my spirits are not dampened... Haha... ok ok, lame... -.-
Mood meter: 7.5
Currently feeling: Glad to get everything off me... Elated for the strength I have, the courage I've found...
~A blessing in time, a gift in life. I love you~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




