Track: Everytime We Touch.... (Cascada)
Time: 0946hrs...
Quote: Believe in yourself, for you are as strong as you perceive yourself to be...
[ Hectic ]
Sorry people!!! Been AGES yah... I know... Okiez.... Sorry to say that this is also going to be another break.... Because..... I've got PRE-U seminar coming up next week!!... Yepz... Kinda looking forward to it as I'll be able to meet my fellow counterparts from other JCs.... (= I'm in Seminar Group 16 along with 17 other people from the various JCs...
Okie.... Lately... Preparing for friday...... well sort of... Haha... GP paper... Haiz... no comments la... The passage was easy but the rephrasing to put it in your own words was not....
Student's Centre opening today.... Wonder how it'll be.... Geex...
Actually... My mind's kinda blank now... lol... Gary ( a speaker who came to PJC) was right... Guys have the ability to think of nothing..... Hahaha... sit there and stone with nothing in mind.... I'm glad she knows about this..... Ahhh.... (= Things are going great now... ^^ I'll focus hard for my mid-years.... and Aiming to get my nokia 3250 by end of this year.....
-What is innocence and purity in the eyes of a passing bystander?
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky.
They wipe away tears that I cry.
The good and the bad times, we've been through them all.
You make me rise when I fall. 
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: Loving and loved... =D
~Can't you feel my heart beats fast?~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




