Track: Going Under.... (Evanescence..)
Time: 1107hrs...
Quote: Always count your blessing, not what you are missing....
[ Random... Haha... ]
Wednesday was great.... I'm glad she liked the "surprise".... Haha.... Although according to Serene the element of surprise was not really there... Lol.... Oh wells.... Omg, we're the same age now... Haha... 17-17.... Lolx.... Oh well.... Then I watched the Speech Day rehearsal....
Which fastforwards to friday... CTSS 26th Speech Day.... Would've liked to march.... But it's okie... Overall, I'd rate the parade a 6.5/10... There was no X-factor..... Looked as usual.... And somehow, the crowd was not that much.... Compared to previous speech Days.... Watched the opening of the concert... It was freaking long... And sianzational.... Haha... Was so frustrated.... Then something happened.... Saw Serene at 2nd floor waiting for Taufik... Haha... She looked flushed so I asked her if she was okie.... Then she was like.... "ya..."... Haha... Feel sorry for her... Yepz... But she's okie... And so is my BEST FRIEND... Hehe.... *winkz* We met and talked for a while... Was okie lah...
Then yesterday, helped out with the triathalon preparation at Surin ave. The HQ for marathons//triathalons... Yea... Class CIP... 23 of the class turned up and we were quite efficient... Was feeling so bored ..... because it was routing goody-bag packing....... until she smsed me... Haha.... So yepz... She needed my help for something and was glad I could help her la.... Hahaha...
Oh... And I got lost in City Hall after that... So embarrassing... Lol.... Shall not talk about that here!! And got home late..... But it wasw worth it... (= Watched this ghost chinese show.... Gee... Spirits sure have a way of dealing with "negative" energy.... They never stay for something good.. When spirits linger, there's only one word to describe it... "revenge"...... haizz... Okie okie... Shall not think negative.... I must be cheerful.... ^^
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: Very glad.... Motivated to study...
~I'd rather endure a storm with you than be safe alone~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




