Track: Collide... (Howie Day)
Time: 0908hrs...
Quote: Some things, and people, in life are worth fighting for...
[ Realisation ]
My parents do care but they don't show it in a way I want them to.... Nevertheless, the bottom point is they care... I'm grateful for this...
Everything came out yesterday.. I guess I was too stressed up... Well, I'm blogging from Council room now.... I wonder how I always find peace here... (= It gives me a sense of escape from the outside world and a sense of safety as well as security...
My dad might be going bonkers too.. But my sister told me something that gave me hope... "It's not that Khalis and her cannot be friends, but it's the brother who doesn't appreciate him..." This is not my problem... It's her brother's problem.... According to my dad, he feels her bro will do whatever he can to prevent this... Then again, I believe in my dad's positive words and are praying for them to come true... His negative assumptions are far behind at the back of my mind.... I'm only going all out to be positive... Some of you might think I'm believing in an illusion... The fact that I'm WE'RE still going strong proves something... There are things I believe in, like God's grace and His reasons for things that happen... I must improve and know that good things do not come easy in life... She's a great person... And yet she's suffering... Why did God put me into her life? Only to make a difference in this chapter? Maybe... Then again, maybe not..
I'm fnding focus in my own life.... Aimin for AAB for mid-years is one thing... Achieving them is another.. I have to work doubly, maybe even triply, hard to achieve that... Furthermore with all this distractions.... Some people just over-react..... I promise to myself that my future children will not incur such wrath from me... Yes, I do have a religion to abide to, but even God is forgiving and sympathetic towards us, His creation...
I do not walk out on people who need me... And if asked to choose, I wouldn't... Compromise is ALWAYS an option... It would not be fair... God... Give me strength, keep my faith strong... I believe in my parents... I belive in her... I believe in myself... I believe in YOU...
-God is great- (=
Mood meter: 8/10
Curently feeling: Highly optimistic... ^^
~We finally find you and I collide~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




