Track: Because of You... (Kelly Clarkson)
Time: 1944hrs...
Quote: Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
[ Depth ]
What has become of society today? Some people believe life now is better than that in the past. But how much further will the curiosity of human nature drive them onward? And will it ever bring them to a point of self-destruction? Which works along the lines: "Curiosity killed the cat"... Is our curiosity level higher than theirs?
Singaporean students go to school each and every day (except weekdays) to pile on and absorb knowledge... But how many of us actually enjoy school for the lessons? Looking through the blogs belonging to my other friends, maybe only 1 out of 10 say they truly enjoy school because of the lessons... Personally, I only enjoy them if I totally understand and are able to complete my tutorials well, as well as perform during exams... Which obviously is not happening currently.. Haiz..
Sometimes, I ponder... How would my life be if some people were not in my life... My fellow Councillors... Zhao Qi.. Su... Wei Quin... Limin... Those closer who are closer to me and the people I'm more comfortable talking to.... I think we might miss a few more after this week... Jie Shi, if you're reading this, I really miss working with you during Gradnight.... And it's quite sad you can't be part of 7th Council to plan OUR batch's Gradnight... But I guess everything has it's own blessing in disguise...
Other than my Councillors... Some of my classmates... Jian Chao, Faiz... The 2 closest guys to me..... Hmmm... Yea.... Since Orientation II... And being in 05S16... Actually, my class though not united in the sense we go out together, are united in a different way... We can laugh together during lessons and they really lighten up the atmosphere... Especially during GP... =X Nicholas, Bernerd and Yulun.... Ha...
My juniors back in CTSS... Shirlyn and gang... My NCC cadets... Ariff and the rest... Those who do look forward to my presence, I'm sorry I've not been able to come back as often as I want to.... I somehow don't feel needed anymore... And I truly believe my efforts have gone unnoticed... I badly wanted to march for Speech Day with my Part Ds.... But I guess some people felt I didn't deserve that responsibility... It's fine with me.... I'm sure it's a blessing in disguise... And I had my chance in 49th CLT... So yea...
People do play an important part of our lives... Be it aquantainces, friends, family members, those dear to us... They make a difference... Just their presence for us is sometimes enough... *Dear*... I think you would know best what I mean... We've shared to much to have come this far... And I believe there is more to share... I feel safe sharing my deepest things with you, knowing I will be neither judged nor criticized... People say at this age we will never understand love... They say love is blind... I feel love is blind because at our age, we don't know how to be honest enough... Honesty frees it... *Dear*, you bring out the best in me.. (=
I just hope I can be sincere and true in all that I do... From studying hard on my part... To being a good and dependable friend... From fulfilling my responsibilities as an individual... To becoming someone who finds life worth living for... Someone who can wake up each day and say today's a brand new day.... I want to learn to love my life...
**It's been glad to feel that familar warm hand for 2 days consecutively. I love you with every breath I take. (=
-Because of you, I am who I am today-
Mood meter: 9.5
Currently feeling: High, motivated, loved, blessed and focused.
~Life somehow feels perfect when everything comes together~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




