Track: Whisper... (Evanescence)
Time: 1817hrs...
Quote: What goes around comes around... Seek forth to destroy and destruction will come to you...
[ Hypocrisy ]
This is going to be one cutting entry to those who can feel it somehow refers to them... However, to my friends who know me better, it is not pointing accusingly at you...
How much can you control another's life? I've watched all those shows on television, siblings that control their younger ones.... Question this! It is super unfair.... Now, I'll bring this with respect to myself... You can say that I'm biased and everything I say about myself is good... Screw that thinking okie?!?! I'm not a heartless person though I was raised in a strict Muslim background... Why am I bringing my Religion in? It's because for the past 17 years, this has given be strength in times of adversity... And if people think Islam is all about making bombs, think again... Do NOT generalise just because of some black sheep....
You say you care... Yet you make things harder.... Why must you? Why do elder siblings, supposedly those who has to be more mature act more childish? Need an example eh.... You tell your younger sibling to not do something, but you DO IT... Not childish? Hah! Have it your way.... Where is the trust? Why, in such times, do you not trust the closest to you? Talk about freedom of choice.... And how many times have we heard the reason, "he//she is still too young"... Teenagers ARE young adults with their own thinking RIGHT? Nobody said they're perfect, and they make mistakes too... Why condemn them just because of one mistake? Would that be fair if it were done to you? Put yourself in their shoes and FEEL WHAT THEY FEEL!.... How selfish and insensitive can you get.... And trying to play mind games???? We can all read each other's minds.... Oh wait, maybe you can't read mine, but I sure can read yours.... And I knew all your moves, and YOUR thinking..... Lies don't work if you try to throw it my way....
People just don't understand..... So what if teenagers are getting more wild? There are still those around who are the remaining few who hold on to strong principles to survive in life... And these are the people who know what they want, set it in mind and go for it with everything they've got... Why not be optimistic and hope for the best rather than keep on saying everything will become bad if you choose another path??? Talk about faith. Talk about hope. Talk about beliefs. On this very moment, I promise to not treat my own siblings the way these hypocrites do... I really pity their siblings...... Have to tolerate such ignorant elder siblings...
What are the roles of elder siblings? To guide, to help, and to care.... NOT to control!!??!! It's a good thing I was blessed by being born the first child. Can be an example and "guinea pig" so that my siblings would not make the mistakes I did..... To all those elder siblings out there, remember that your younger siblings look up to you.... Make THAT work! Because if not, they'll make you the scapegoat instead of the example, and you'll have no one to blame but yourself.
I'm so motivated now. Common test, a stepping stone towards A-levels. And this challenge has just began. Within these few days, I've realised from the concern of friends and the fact they're the ones who'll stand by you for all the right reasons, and they're the ones who can understand you the best. It's so true those closest to you will hurt you the most, and much more your own family members.... I'm not blaming anyone in particular here, but we tend to be easily swayed by what they have to say; me included. Ultimately, I'll be living my life and I know they want me to be happy. So I'll stand firm, and take everything that thrown at me... I have my faith, I have my beliefs, I have my principles, I have my stands, I have my friends.... And I have myself. It's time.
Mood meter: 9.5/10
Currently feeling: Self-motivated, Strong, Firm..
~What does not kill me only makes me stronger~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




