Track: Truly, Madly, Deeply... (Savage Garden)
Time: 1113hrs...
Quote: What goes around comes around, what goes up must come down.
[ Reflection ]
Well.... Mr Tong tagged... And I guess this is the time... "Even the best fall down sometimes, even the stars refuse to shine..."
The best are not always up there... And as I have read time and time again about success stories, it's the downfalls that make them emerge stronger, more refreshed and more rejuvenated than ever... This is the mindset I have to adapt I guess... No point staying in self-pity... This is an obstacle... And I know I must overcome it and prove to myself I can endure... Because she is enduring it too...
I think the second part... Even the stars refuse to shine..... The stars have a choice at shining? Gee.. Haha... I don't know... But it kinda fits in the song.... MR TONG!!! CARE TO ENLIGHTEN ME ON WHAT YOU THINK?? Haha... ^^
Gee... Can't wait for this coming week to be over.... Just reading through some concepts and praticed a bit.... I don't really feel petrified looking at people mugging because.... I'm kind of immune to it... I wonder why people get so stressed easily when they look at others mug. Haha.. I guess I'm a lean back kinda guy... But I shall not be complacent...
Oh, I realised this. Lol.... There are quite a decent number of people who drop by my blog but don't tag.. Haha... Interesting... Never mind! Hmm... I think this is the 222nd post!! ^^ I love my blog!! Heex... As much as I love you of course. Haha...
Mood meter: 6.5/10
Currently feeling: Blehh, whatever. Haha... Staring at my MSN screen.... Waiting... =X
~I somehow find, you and I collide~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




