Track: Our Lives... (The Calling)
Time: 1639hrs...
Quote: Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take; it's measured by the number of moments that take your breath away.
[ SCREWED ]
Physics failed liao.... DIE DIE DIE! Though got revise, I was TOOOO complacent... OMG OMG.... OKie... Trying not to get hysterical here... Paper wasn't tough.... Just that, I had mindblock once I saw things that have never been encountered before... Geez...
Mugging for chemistry.. Paper II tomorrow... Must give it all... 12 questions I think... Yepz! 80 marks.... Hope to be able to get 60++ and that will be a guaranteed B... Not easy, but can be done! And I will go for it!
Oh, new layout... Hehe... Nice? Wow.. Spent more than 2 hours.... Needed a change from the "collide" blog, though that one was coolzz too... By the way, this is my 223rd post... And from the 225th post onwards, shall be using a new URL... Oh, and a request... Can the 5000th person, leave a tag on my blog?? Heeex.. I wanna know who you are! =)
-What do friends do for each other?-
*ponders*
Mood meter: 6.5/10
Currently feeling: Self-motivated... No more complacency! But no over-stress too la... Hahaz! ^^
~Let's make the best out of our lives~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




