Track: Never Gone... (Backstreet Boys)
Time: 1116hrs...
Quote: Destiny comes for those who believe and strive till the end...
[ Faith ]
It's time to have more faith.... I need more of it to boost my own self-esteem... No matter what... Thanks for tagging Lai Yan.... You're so right... I've to believe in my own abilities and know that I can achieve anything I put my mind to, if I want it badly enough...
1 week break, and then physics and chemistry paper.. My 2 science subjects... I have to make it work... Hoping for AA.... I'll give it my all, and I'll see what happens... Hmmm... Planning to set aside at least 8 hours of study per day... And 70% for a subject and 30% for the other... And subsequently rotate... It's looking great!!
Life.... Hah! No bad complains or whines to let out.. It's kinda okie for me..... Just that I miss those friends I usually hang out with..... Hmm... Hope to catch up with ya all.... =) Enjoy life everyone.... Don't regret because you've never did something you knew you could.... You all should know what I mean... ^^ Take care people, and jia you for all your obstacles..!! =D
Mood meter: 8/10
Currently feeling: Motivated... High self-esteem... Loving, Loved, and lovable.. HAHA... =P
~I know you will be forever in my life~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




