Track: Here Without You... (3 Doors Down)
Time: 0843hrs...
Quote: Uncertainty is inevitable but worrying is optional...
[ Worried ]
After yesterday's happenings... Everything seems to be in a blur.... I want to be strong... I need to be strong... But things are looking bleak... You guys can guess what happened.... I feel so sorry for her.... She doesn't deserve all this....
Mistakes made yes... But God.... Why? Did you only give us 100 days? Yes? She's a great person despite all her flaws... Nobody's perfect, but it's the small things she does and the way she smiles that makes me feel contented.... I'm not willing to lose her.... Not just yet... The situation does look grave... But... I hope to get the answers.... If you're reading this right now..... I hope I can get these answers... Remember our promises to be honest? I've never lied to you.... You deserve to know... I just can't comprehend things now...... Reality is starting to sink in....
I've been so wrong to distant from my friends... Not physically...... But in other aspects... Studied with Chris and Quin on monday.... And it was okie..... I'm feeling glad I still have them..... I have to be more wise in juggling my commitments.... I think I'm going to break down soon.... And maybe a few times more....
I don't want to lose you....... I'm willing to wait.... I really am... Remember? Holding on till 24 or 25? This is not to pressurise you...... I'm just reminding you of the hopes we had.... Sharing all our ambitions for the future.... I want to be there for you...
God, help us.... Shine your light on her.... Strengthen her... Strengthen me... My faith has been ups and downs lately.... But it's going to be on a high.... I know that all's well that ends well.... Everything will be happily ever after in the end.... If not, it's not the end....
Mood meter: 1/10
Currently feeling: Worried for her... In needing of strength... =(
~I love you so much, and I know you know that~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




