Track: Fly... (Hilary Duff)
Time: 2238hrs...
Quote: A true friend never gives up on another, when the other gives up on himself...
[ De-stress!! ]
Past 2 days have been full of de-stressing... It's so great... The physics talk today on the Airbus A380 was totally coolzz... Maybe can be more interactive, but overall, I felt glad to be a part of the lecture... Very informative... Wonder if I'll fly on the A380 to New Zealand at the end of this year......... hee..
Oh, destressing.... Today, stayed back to do up the Gradnight publicity board.... Wahahah... Had a blast with Lixin, Chen Jie, Melissa, Serene and Joshua... It was super hilarious.... We did stuff on the board... And mistakes that were utterly hilarious!
The yesterday, had Pylos dinner... Was great to be back with the guys again.... Germaine and Qi Yun were the only 2 girls..... Kinda sad... But out friendship goes beyond! We had a GREAT time suan-ning Zhao Qi... Lol... Hey bro, no hard feelings la ya... Hehe...
Well... I got COF... Nothing to be hidden... Need to work damn hard from now on... I know the standard for A-levels.... and I'll surpass it in order to achieve the AAA I'm aiming for.... It's going to be super hectic.... But I want to make it! ^^
Mood meter: 8.5/10
Currently feeling: Upbeat, enthusiastic.... And *loved. ^^
-you're my shining, guiding and inspiring light- *huGzz. love flows through my veins thanks to you.
~You can shine, forget about the reasons why you can't in life~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




