Track: And If You're Gone... (3 Dash 1)
Time: 1840hrs...
Quote: Victory comes to the patient and persevering...
[ Thoughts ]
After much thinking, I guess I will not change my blog address... There's no point in doing so anyway... Never mind about the "new chapter" or "new page thing"... Hmmm... Kinda sad the 5000th person didn't tag. Lol, but it's okie... I've hit the 5000 mark!! ^^ People do read my blog... Wow....
Okie... Updates from Common test.... I think I'll pass one and fail 2 subjects... Now then I realise the standard for JC2... Yepz... And it's good, so I know what I must work for to get my 3 As... Yea!! Shall not give up!... But then, it's kind of sad to see those friends of mine who work so hard but achieve nothing or bad grades out of them... Guys... Don't despair k? Common Test is just a stepping stone... I'm sure we all can improve for the better... =)
Another issue.... It's kind of personal, but somehow I have to get it out... Hmmm... Some things which I just don't understand... Why are inter-racial relationships so unaccepted by the "parent"-generation? Sometimes, I feel so victimised... And I just wonder how she feels... The thing is, people don't see our honesty... This is not beating me down laa... I mean, we care for each other... And as a family... Yes they are trying to protect her.... Hmmm... I guess this is what many other couples out there face too... But I wonder what makes them so open? One thing I can say is I'm glad to know her parents are strict; goes to show they care a lot... Yepz.... Haha, I'm like so optimistic suddenly...
Well.... Life is short... Whining and being miserable.... Once in a while maybe can... But we should savour the moments... =) Stresses come too.... I'm going to re-instill my faith even more... I want to prove to them; if not prove to myself... I'm going to leave a legacy... Yea.... There's nothing to be afraid off... I shall stand by my principles, honesty, faith, perserverance... And definitely trust in God and His fate for me....
I'm glad to say I'm a relatively patient person who does not express extroverted anger... Though adrenaline surges through me, I keep my calm and maintain my composure... I'm proud of myself for this... These are the things you'll never learn in school... "Flight" or "Fight" option.... I'd say either choice will appeal more than the other in intensity of the situation... For instance, today I stayed.... But I slowly walked off, knowing my presence is making things heat up... God, give the serenity and shining light... I'm honest and true... (giving my best for it)
I want to do my best... In everything... I promise to myself... I'll beat the odds...
I heard "He's PJ only, not SA"... I'll prove him wrong...
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: Energized... Shall pray for her... I know she's okie...
~I'll rise to the occasion~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




