Track: Written in The Stars... (Westlife)
Time: 1740hrs...
Quote: The trouble is not so much of dying for a friend, it is finding a friend worth dying for...
[ Issues ]
Here reflecting again. Browsed through Mr Tong's blog.... One thing that hit me hard was the fact that time stops for no one.. We have commitments all around... Commitments in our different roles.. But nevertheless, commitments that we still have to fulfill... And the thing is, how successful we are (individually) is depending on how well we are able to balance all these when the come together... Some of which are intangible...
My roles?
1) 1st Child (son)
2) Muslim
3) Student (JC2)
4) Student Councillor (Pro.Co)
5) NCC Officer (CLT)
6) Religious student
7) Individual
8) Friend
9) Boyfriend
Hmm... And each of the 8 comes with their individual commitments... I guess this is a fact in life... Balancing things are never easy...... But if we don't give it all, how to achieve that fulfilling feeling of satisfaction after we perform the obligations to each role? So yah.... I'll occasionally flip back to this page and remember... My 9 roles (currently) and how I can achieve each obligation... =)
Had a quick conversation with Sharon last evening.... Before evening prayers... Haha... Helped her with some issues and we chatted for about 10 mins..
Okie... Last night was great... Spent time with *dear* and it was such a sweet moment... It felt so good to share my insecurities and just some thoughts generally about life with *her*... Some times in life are just a blessing and this is one of them.... I've felt so strong recently and I want to channel this energy into my focus for studying... I know I can do it!! ^^
Mood meter: 8/10
Currently feeling: Blessed. Loved. Supported. =)
~You made me believe in myself~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




