Track: To Love You More... (Celine Dion)
Time: 2258hrs.
Quote: A true friend walks in when the whole world walks out on you.
[ Morale lifting ]
Fuweet.... Been a while since I've laughed to hard with my fellow Councillors.... It felt totally great... Yepzie... Was doing Sai Gang.... (is that how you spell it? haha) We were in Council room cutting the brochures for Open House tomorrow.... Then suddenly.... Our "man" in Council... Haha.... Soon Leng, aka Leng Zai!.... He talked about being a gynacologist... A person who aids in the delivery of babies la....
Soon Leng: I'm interested in being a gynacologist...
Truda: Huh? You want to be Ghandi??
rest of us cracked out laughing like mad. And from then on... Haha... It was sheer madness with all the hysterical laughter running around sc room.... I just love this bunch of people... ^^ Truda, Limin, Eunice, Soon Leng, Me, Guang Yi Abraham, and **Zhao Qi**!!! Haha... He kept suan-ning Soon Leng and made us laugh even harder, till one point in time, my face turned red!.. Wahh... Haha... My sides almost split la... Infra-red technology...
Soon Leng: Listen to me people! (raises hand)
Guang Yi: (interrupts) eh De, use your infra-red lah!
Okie... This one, subjective joke... Haha.... But it was damn funny nontheless (no offence people. simply for fun, peace, joy and obviously laughter)... And a hilarious ending was the line Soon Leng kept repeating since the gynocologist thingy arose...
Soon Leng: Ladies, remember... If you want to give birth, come find me...
**Rolls on the floor sides splitting with laughter* ROFSPWL. =p Haha... The way he said it..... Super funny!! Lol...
Ohh... And **dear** smsed me today.... **She** knew it was my long day and encouraged me to keep going..... *melts.... **She's** so sweet la... Love **her** so much... [ 62 ] and counting!!! **She's** doing great in school too, scoring highest for one of her tests... So proud of her!!! ^^
Mood meter: 9/10
Currently feeling: Merry.. Elated... Loved. =)
~A picture is worth a thousand words; this picture is worth a thousand feelings~ ^^
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




