Track: Scared... (A1) Mood meter: 6.5/10
Time: 1958hrs...
Quote: We only cherish something deeply once we've lost them...
[ Updates... ]
Things have been rather hectic lately..... Well... Not just for me but everyone in my life..... I see my parents juggling between us and their work, as well as time for themselves.... When I look at this, I truly admire the effort they put in to sustain... Sometimes, I feel bad for not being able to help out with the household chores.... Apart from my parents, my siblings too.... Grown up.... Getting more involved in activities.... Back then, when I was their age, I was never that busy.... Primary school, was simply school, play and go home to study.... Nothing more.... Secondary school, similar... School, study... CCA, NCC.... Nothing much, other then those courses... Never really went out with friends and stuff.... Life changes a lot.... Gee.... And now... Wow...
My studies have been going down lately... Feeling so fatigued... And I thought I didn't have so much to be involved for in Council...... I realised I was wrong... They always need people to be on their toes... Not that I'm complaining... Because I know, by helping each other out, we make the work load lighter.... It's a joy to work with such great people, and I don't regret any part of choosing 6th Council in PJC... The sad thing... Is the student population....
Taking things for granted... Let me put down a list of things I simply take for granted...
1) Life
2) Religion
3) Parents
4) Family
5) Having sufficient to live (basic necessities)
6) Having an education
7) Having great friends around me
8) Having the opportunity to learn the small things in life
9) That I wake up everyday
10) Knowing that certain things happen simply because they do
11) What I have will always be there
12) **her**....
That's quite a list... Why not you people try? Then, reflect on this.... Wonder why you take them for granted... For the past 17 years of my life, things seem to come simple... Nothing has pushed me beyond my limit...... I've mostly been in my comfort zone... Where do I get the gratification or satisfaction then? Sometimes, I ask myself this question too.... Other than the fact I'm in JC now, being in JC2, an active member of student council, having friends like my classmates of 05S16 and fellow Councillors... And having her...... Are all this meant to be mine? Or will they.... Hmm... Am I thinking too much? Sometimes, it sure seems that way... "the one reason why people confuse themselves is they complicate the simple things" ... Is this true? I do not know.... Do I want to know? Maybe.... Then again, even if I find out, how will it help? Can it make me think more fundamentally? That's how we solve complicated problems don't we? Break it down into the fundamental aspects.....
What about the fears in life? Sometimes, there's like so many things to be scared off, yet we don't seem to see them... Is being scared paranoid? Hmm... Where do we draw the lines?
[ Sorry if I scared you today **dear**... lol... Did I sound violent?? >_<>
Currently feeling: Analytic... Thoughtful...
~The one thing that I'm scared of is losing hold of you~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




