Track: My Sacrifice... (Creed)
Time: 0949hrs..
Quote: At the point in life where you feel like giving up, look back to see how far you've come... Is it worth it to give up after all you've worked for?
[ Flies ]
What flies? A lot of things...... Planes... Birds... Even flies flies... Haha... Hmmm... Okie okie... Nonsense.... I'm refering to time..... Yes... Time... The very fundamental aspect of life... Time never stops... It flies... It runs... It moves.... Use your own word... I prefer the word Fly...
This past week has been..... rather hectic.. As always... Last blogged on monday... Goes to show how tight time is... JC life hits you hard and sucks you down to the core... JC2 life to be precise... Those J1s have simply a rough idea... They'll soon learn mugging for promos is nothing like the O-levels... It requires consistency plus burning the midnight oil... Hmmm.... Burning midnight oil ain't a problem for me... But I've got to work more on the consistency... Yea.... Physical torment kinda getting into a routinely manner... Hah.... Hmm.. Surprisingly, Council's been kinda quiet... And Karmun told me the other day that our major projects are kinda "over".... Unless we get another one really soon.... Maybe our last project...? =)
Studies studies.... Been rather average... Understood more of physics.. Kirchoff's law... The loop theorem... These come under physics, DC circuit..... And also doing potentiometer..... Then for chemistry, chemical equilibria.... I have to work more on my thermochem! Urgh... Frustrating..... Chem must stay as my best subject!!! As for maths... Been doing integration... Hah!... Rocko-rocko... Getting more and more motivated...
Well... Last tuesday was Valentine's day..... Got to meet up for a while with *dear*... ^^ She looked super exhausted then....... And she fell sick the next day... Wow.... Aiyah... this is my blog.. Haha... Why centre around her........ Hmm... It's been great lah... Life's kinda complete now... =)
If my life's a jigsaw, then you complete it with your presence
Must be more nice, give out compliments and praises more sparingly... My New week's resolution!!! ^^
Dream car!!! Mclaren.... Omg... So random. Haha...
Mood meter: 8/10
Currently feeling: High... Haha... Self-motivated!!! WEEEE!!!!!! (^^,)
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




