Track: Mirror Mirror... (m2m)
Time: 1010hrs...
Quote: It's the thought that counts; it's the actions that speak.
[ Updates... again ]
Well.... Yesterday... Something damned happen... Lol... I think Mr Tong goes around reading blogs... Dunno if he reads mine... But anyways.... My GP teacher sucks la... Totally... She's not even qualified... Wonder why she's teaching our class... 05S16 seriously deserves a better teacher.... I hope we'll stick together and make something happen... We want her out!!! Grrr...
Just wanna thank Faiz for being there.... Thanks bro! =) Yepz yepz... Well, don't care about her anymore la.... Whatever man..... I won't let this noob ruin my education... Screw her.... Eww... I take that back... Haha.... Aiyah, sian la....
Hmm... O-levels released.... Lol.... 1988 batch record still stands!!! We dragons rock la..... Haha... Heard from a few people yesterday..... Sharon... Jessica... Kaiqi... Taufik.... Yepz yepz.... Hope they'll chose a good choice.... Makes me recall one year ago..... When I saw that my L1R5..... Wow.. And to think I'm sitting for A-levels this year... Must work hard!!! ^^
Mass BBQ rockz. Loads. =)
Mood meter: 7.5/10
Currently feeling: Great! Haha..
PS: Thanks to those peeps, Laiyan and Sharon who tagged encouragements on my tagboard... ^^ Ya, I guess you both do have a point.... Yea!! =)
~Miss the warmth of our hug ~
~Just want to hold you close~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




