Current Status: Watching A Walk To Remember
Time: 2016hrs...
Quote: Never look back in regret.. Only look forward with hope...
[ Self-seeking ]
There's more things to me that I know. I need to know these things. I want to know these things...
personal note:
Dasen: Thanks dude for today... It's been a long while since I've had a deep talk with you... Yah... It sorta made me think more of myself too... And helped me realise there's more that just meets the eye... Maybe we've gotten a little distant compared to last year..... But it doesn't matter.. I know I've a friend in you... =)
Karmun: Hey... Thanks for the company the previous morning.... Yepz... Been quite a while since we've gone to school together... Haha... Kinda miss those days.... I guess it's okie...
I kinda miss those friends... Yepz... But I know they're there... Wei Quin, Christiana..... Qi Yun.... The heart-to-heart pylos people... These are the people that actually make a difference in your life...
One I can name... Isna... Girl... 2 years is quite long... To stay so true and sincere... I really admire the way we're always there for each other.. I swear to you, I'll be by you for life.. Okie? You know what I mean... We connect way beyond words.. You've taught me unconditional friendship... I really treasure that...
This is a tribute to all my friends.... Guys... You all really mean a lot to me... Serious... From my classmates, to my fellow Councillors... To Pylos, Elkins and Wimsey peeps... My 49th Intakers.... Long time never see you guys... I miss everyone....... So sad..... Oh well... Thanks for everything guys.... If you're reading this now, and you're smiling.... Then I guess you know why... =) Those small moments... We have ever shared... I thank you all... May God bless you all... Past, present and Future... =)
Mood meter: 7/10
Currently feeling: Average
~Stopped to witness the things that make a difference to my life~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




