Track: You and Me... (Lifehouse)
Time: 1128hrs...
Quote: Life is a journey, not a destination...
[ Sadded ]
Last night happenings.... I don't know how to describe the feelings within me... Suddenly, everything I prayed so hard for seems to be slipping through my fingers...
I had this weird dream last night... Spiderman? Or was it Carnage... There was this red glow... And it seemed to be following me around... The main thing was there's this red thingy following me... Why was it red? What does it signify?...
It engulfed me once.... And I was awestrucked by it at the moment... I remember it covering my face... Then, I ripped it off and threw it out of the window... I remember seeing it land splat on the concrete floor below... There was this face that formed... But it disappeared out of view into this drain-hole... Then, it came back much stronger in a human form... I forced myself awake...
Some dreams are so real they tend to surpass reality... This is the scary thing... I just hope that the red thing does not reflect my fears... Dreams have the tendency to reflect what we think of constantly throughout the day.... Somehow... These fears are what follows me around... The harder I try to not think of them, the harder they taunt me...
-Courage is rid of fear, not absence of fear-
I want to be strong... I need to be strong... I have to face this... This is part of life... And life is full of challenges... This is one of them... Jessica pointed out to me yesterday that I have to be strong.... Thanks JESS!!! I guess some things have to be done alone...
-I believe in myself-
-Aku percaya akan diriku-
-wo xiang xin wo zi ji-
I've to push myself no matter what happens... I want to come out second best to none in my A-levels. =)
Mood meter: 6/10
Currently feeling: Down but must not give up. 
~I can't keep up and I can't back down~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




