Track: Shape Of My Heart... (Backstreet Boys)
Time: 2219hrs..
Quote: Cherish what you have before it disappears in an instant right before your very eyes.
[ Motivation ]
Hah! Got back maths test today.... Gee... 10/20.. Scrape pass.... I'll really call that luck lor.... humph!! But now, I know what kind of questions to expect.... So ya!!! That's good.... I dunno why.... I feel lazy to do the tutorials, assignment and tys... But in class, I'm listening so attentively and trying to absorb.... I think, if I put everything together, I can ace my tests!!!
Things to sacrifice?
1) MSN
2) MSN
3) MSN
Gee.... Haha.... Now I know why people say they always see me online!! Yepz... I'll cut the time I spent online.... This is VERY hard.... Like yah... haha...
Well.... Otherwise, things are going great.... And... Hehe... Today is [ 2401 ]!!! 24, **our** lucky number too.... =) Ahh... Only we know... Lol.... shhh.... Yepzie... Glad to know you're studying hard *dear*!! But don't neglect your health k?? Gee... Hmmm Yepz... I've got physics and chem to do for tomorrow... Then revise the GP vocab... Haha... Not sleeping tonight I guess!!! Guai kia!! Lol...
~You make a difference in my life~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




