Track: Penny and Me... (Tainted Friday)
Time: 2035hrs...
Quote: The small gestures are the things that touch our hearts more than the big moves.
[ Mid-week ]
Another so-so day kicked off.... Okie... Haha.... *dear* smsed me in the morning as I was on my way to school... Lol... That was great la... Haha... Otherwise, lessons were as usual.... Nothing much..... Physics, then Chemistry..... Then had Council... First, we packed the Goodie Bags for Open House.... Yepz... Then I was running around checking stuff.... Haha... Can't really remember lahz... Got this thing lost... Ez-link card was it? Lol.... Hmm.. Then went for O2 bonding session... This crowd easily hyped up.... Haha.... Fun bunch of people... Guess I was wrong to stereotype about the 1989 batch... Opps...
Oh oh... Back-track... Physics lesson was dumb la... Haha.... Mr Lum..... He create his own theories etc.... Super funny... Dunno what to comment... Maybe one of these days I'll video-tape him or something.... Yepz... And I finally have a better idea about chemistry, chemical Energetics.... Not that bad after all... This and that, yahder yahder yahder.... Hahaha... Yepz... =)
Gee.... Met *dear* in the evening... After Council... Haha... Funny la, when I think about it.... Okie... I'll leave details out.... But then, there's so much..... Hmmm yepz...
Time to reflect again..... I'm still online...... Gee... Ok ok... Later have Council to do.... But then, I won't touch the com other than those stuff.... Tomorrow won't go online, friday too.... Unless necessary..... Sometimes.... Do I think too much? Over-worry or stuff... Haiz... Gee, I hope not... I've told *dear* about this before and she heard me out.... True it's hard to be balanced at times.... Haaaz... But I'm glad she knows about this... =)
I've read a section in this book: 7 habits..... HAha... You all should know... There's a part on "the Private victory".... Comprising of 3 habits....
1) Be Proactive
2) Have a beginning in Mind
3) Put first things first...
I need to work on this more.... ^^ I know I can... Today, I must study for Eng and do physics.... Settle Council stuff.... Wah, tiring.... But I mush.... Yepzie.... Hmm... Maybe shall not be blogging for next few days? Hope I can update on Saturday or something.... Haha... See ya people!!! =D
~True strength comes from believe in what's right~
Mood meter: 7.5/10
Currently feeling: Glad and motivated. ^^
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




