Track: My Immortal.... (Evanescence)
Time: 1146hrs...
Quote: What lies ahead and what layed behind are small things to what lies within us...
[ Orientation Finale ]
Orientation 1 2006 came to a blasting end yesterday night... Superb... The atmosphere was so high.... After going through 3 Orientations, I feel that this is the most spectacular and most successful... The Councillors and the OGLs worked hard together and you could really see the support and spirits within the 6 clans... The enthusiasm that was rampant clearly reflected the effort of each and every one of the leaders...
The day went well... Other than the rain, which as usual was super unpredictable.... Stopped and rained, stopped and rained, came to a drizzle then it poured.... Gee...
Yeah.... A scene from a song session in the hall.... It felt so great to see the JC1s enjoying themselves and singing along... I can honesrly say that this batch is certainly more enthusiastic than my own and I'm proud to be a part of the orientation they went through... Being there to help and guide them... Making new friends along the way... Interesting characters, each unique yet united as Pioneers... =))
Look at that sea of orange!! Haha... So way cool... This year's orientation shirt is super nice too!! =) Love the design... Simple yet intruiging... Heh...
Here we see the OGLs hard at work, writing and preparing admin stuff for the last day of Orientation... They're all super great people... Haha... So patient, till at times, the girls get bullied by the JC1s... Lol.... Funny la.... Still love them loads nonetheless!! ^^
And here, you have the Councillors slowing down and taking a breather in the hall while waiting for the next item in the programme... Haha... Some of them sure look dead and exhausted... While the rest... Just stoning away...
Okie.... And there you can see the word "PJC" formed by the candles... This was in the hall, during the supposed campfire... Sad right? Wet weather programme... But still, the show had to go on!! So yepz!
Our Elkins dancers on stage!!! Yay!!! They did us all proud, with their superb enthusiasm and giving it their all... You all did a great job people!!! ^^
And then, group photo!! Fan club along with Wendy, Valerie, Shixian and Alex... Hah!!
Hmm... Yah... Overall, Orientation was a blast and despite the setbacks, I enjoyed every single moment of it... There were negative things that happened too, but I learnt to take things from different perspectives as well...
For an instant, the last day... Finale ended late... 2130hrs to be exact, and we were behind schedule by 1 hour... The atmosphere was so high and the JC1s were still cheering... Our Council teacher stepped up and cut them there and then... At first, I was pissed and so against his action... Then, after I left school and was walking home, I reflected... It was his job to do so and he had to ensure that the JC1s get home on time... So I told myself... Even in the spur of the moment, you have to draw the line between the right thing and expected thing...
Hmmm... School will finally start on wednesday... Haiz... It's going to be a long week for me... Somehow, I'm dreading it... Each day passes and time seems to fly... It's so hard to enjoy the small things in life... And to stay alive with society these days, you have to take 2 steps at a time... It's draining... But if I don't, I'll get left behind... In fact, I feel that I already am behind time... Gee... Haiz... So feel like crying... =(
Mood meter: 4/10
Currently feeling: Lonely and down... Haiz...
~Missing you already... But trying to stay strong...~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




