Track: Iris... (Goo Goo Dolls)
Time: 1243hrs...
Quote: Love is not about finding the right person, but creating the right relationship. It's not about how much love you have in the beginning but how much love you build till the end...
[ Break from Orientation ]
Finally!!! Haha... Have a breather through this weekend... =) Orientation was super Rockopolo so far!! Haha... Funny... I've got my own fan club... LOL... Hahahaa... Then, Jelaine (one of the OGLs in my clan) keeps on saying I'm so vain... Hmmm...
Here is the picture.... Well.... They're all really sweet girls... =) All from Nan Hua except for the girl in green... She's their OGL... Haha.. If you guys are wondering how this came about, check out the black shirt the girl in the middle is wearing.... It has my name on it... =X hahahah... And yeah... I lent them my shirt.... And there lor... So happens... They proclaimed to be my fan club... Lol... I hope it's not for the wrong reasons... Haha!!
Okie... Elkins seems to be getting more and more enthusiastic as we are approaching the finale'... That's a good thing... =) I heard Timmy and Wendy will be helping out the few who will be involved in our finale' performance which will be held during the campfire on monday... yay!! I bet it will be a blast!!!... Anticipating a hardcore campfire, one like never seen before, Pioneerock style!!! Cheers, songs, dances... Wow..... I must really be so into orientation... Haha....
Then got school.... Going to do my work today.... So dreading it... =( Gee... But still must do, cannot leave it undone.. And I will do them.... Yay!! After prayers...
And I don't want the world to see me
'Cause I don't think that they'd understand
When everything's meant to be broken
I just want you to know who I am....
~I'd give up forever to touch you~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




