Track: You're Beautiful.... (James Blunt)
Time: 0831hrs...
Status: Looking forward to later!! Heex!
Feelings: Mixed feelings....
Quote: Enthusiasm is contagious.
[ 24122005 ]
A memory etched firmly in my mind. Was super meaningful. And I learnt a lot more about myself... There's this barrier that really makes me hate myself... But this was the day I broke that barrier and did what I have longed to do since...... 04122005... Hehe... You people know what? Stepping out of the comfort zone is never easy because things are simple and within our grasp... But then right, the courage zone is where we truly obtain pure satisfaction and boosted self-esteem...
Never be afraid to tell someone you love them... Everything is on the line... You might lose your friendship... You might lose that best friend of yours [ if he/she is of the opposite gender ]... Within that period of love, we feel very vulnerable in comparison to that perfect person... Which makes it much harder... No matter what, remember the person also has feelings, and you will never know what they feel until you ask, or tell them how you feel first; the latter is obviously a better option though more nerve-wrecking. Haha... Honestly speaking, I believe God created feelings for a reason. And I'm still searching for the answer to why he creates as such...
Wow, deep stuff heh? Well.... Time to talk about later today... Haha... Smsed Karmun and Wei Quin about later... Lol... Wonder if they're still asleep?? Haha... Oh, and meeting **dearzz** later today too... For a short while... But I'm in a dilemma.... To go a slight extra mile, or just do as I'm told? I wonder.... Maybe just this time? Haha.... But I am kind of scared.... Okie.. Shall not think too much... Meet her, then off to join my friends, and away to Queensway!!! Hurrahh!!!... Haha...
Oh, and I took this test on http://web.tickle.com/invite?test=1108&type=t.
And this was my result....
Your color is red, the color of racy sportscars, blushing cheeks, and luscious roses. Red symbolizes passion, romance, and love. So, since you're ruled by red, you probably trust your feelings more than your brain and tend to act spontaneously. If you see something you want, you go for it without thinking twice — impulsive is your middle name. You don't wait around for people to make decisions, either; you dive right in. Quite the romantic, you pay close attention to your emotions. In fact, if your heart isn't in what you're doing, you won't be satisfied. Of course, even when you do pour all your energy into the projects you tackle, your impetuous nature means your passions can shift as frequently as the wind. That's why some reds have trouble with commitment. Our advice? Next time you're feeling fickle, think before you act, if possible. You might be surprised at the results. Overall, though, it's great to be red. No one lives life more completely than you do.
It's great to know this right? Hehzz... I love my life more and more... Haha.. Try out the test guys.... Maybe might help you to know yourself better. =)
~We shared a moment that lasts till the end~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




