Track: What Was Of Our Lives... (Zero Infinity)
Time: 1506hrs...
Status: Thinking HAPPY. (:
Feelings: Elated. Merry!... ^^
Quote: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of breaths we take away.
[ Moments in life ]
Hehe. Had a great night yesterday.... Well... I found it great lahh!! Haha... All 6 of us headed down to harbourfront at around 1800hrs++. For what you may ask? Well..... My dad had this plan to get a whole lot of cool new toys!! Haha... We were....... Ok ok... Rather... HE decided to get 2 new fans, a new 17 inch-LCD screen for our computer and a new vacuum cleaner! Haha... So... Harbourfront, our first stop was where we got the Fans and the vacuum cleaner!! Haha... Coolios! Samsung vacuum cleaner. Haha... It looks kind of cute lah. Maybe I'll take a picture of it one of these days soon... Then, the 2 fans..... There were cooly rotational! Haha... As in, other than just oscillating left and right, it can oscillate up and down too. ^^ How amazing is that right?
Then, we headed down to a mosque to perform our evening prayers.... Gee... Reached the mosque at around 2000hrs... Which was rather late for our evening prayers... Nevertheless, we fulfilled our obligations and completed the prayer. (:
Next stop??? Sim Lim Square! Haha.... But my dad was like, "I think we're late. It's going to close...." My eyes were rolling. Haha. Because I knew he would still drive us there. =P
Once there, yah.... Haha... Shops were closing... It was kind of rushing. Lol. But then.... Feast our eyes people! Haha... I was there for the first time lah. And I saw the whole bulk of MP3 players..... My eyes almost popped out of their sockets! Not just MP3, there were also MP4... Those that have small LCD screens that can play music videos!!! Power-packed!!! Ahhazzz... Oh gee. I sound like a .... martian who just landed on earth. Haha.... =P Well... We eventually ....... Oops... my dad eventually bought the LCD screen... And it comes with in-built speakers!! Hmmm... Was a bit disappointed... I intended to get a webcam and microphone for the computer too..... Hehe.... All the more I can see you and hear your voice over MSN!!!... Too bad it didn't happen..... Soon enough... It will.... I'll make sure of it! =P
Then, my dad spoke his mind... "I'm hungry!" AHHH... We knew it was coming... Hehe... Dinner outside!!! He drove the car down to ..... Serangoon! Haha... Ahmad's place, if I recall correctly! So dinner it was.... I had 4 prata kosong and one cheese-egg prata... HEAVEN! My 3 siblings all had fish and chips... Typical Western... Lol... My mum and dad had noodles..... I don't know what they're called. Blehz. Haha... It was great... Hot Milo along with PRATA!!! Heavenly!!! Some other stuff happened.... And we had a good laugh...
Man... It's been quite a while since our family spent a good time like that together. And I enjoyed it. Honestly. I love them. Period. ^^ We rock lahz. Haha.
looking forward to tomorrow. Haha... Coolios! Finally seeing you. So much to talk about! luvz ya!!! =D
I wouldn't trade my life for anything else in this world!!!
Current mood: 7/10 [ elated (: ]
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




