Track: Sometimes... (Britney Spears)
Time: 2142hrs...
Status: Still slightly sick. ):
Feelings: Sore, but grateful.
Quote: Friends are like stars, you can't always see them but you know that they're there...
[ Treasuring what I have ]
How ironic is it?... They say that you'll only miss what you have when you have lost it.... And then, they tell you to not count what you have lost, but what you have left.... Haha... The contradicting statements of life.... Then, there's a saying that goes, don't take life too seriously because nobody ever gets out alive anyway... And to counter this? Live each day to the fullest so that when we look back upon our death bed, there's nothing to regret...
Haha.... Oh well... I couldn't care less.... I'll be living this life my way... Facing situations to the best of my abilities... And holding all my loved ones close to me even if we're far apart.... Through this, I'm refering to my family, my close friends and *you*... One thing I do know about life is that it is short. And I'll savour every moment... So that I will not regret... A life worth living is a life with positive energy. As I've learnt from my religions, past experiences and of course... *you*... (: Thanks... *You* never cease to amaze me... Hmm... Want to go out for Christmas? Just a thought... Haha..... We'll see how right? lol. Your favourite phrase... OHH... And kudos to *you* for being promoted to sec 5!!! =D Power man... Super happy for *you*!!! Time to fight for O-levels yah!!!
Okie.... I think I'll be heading down to school tomorrow [ regardless of my health ]... Shall be preparing for orientation stuff... The games, Mass Dance and Fun Dance... And also my roles... Yah.... And maybe... *that* Christmas present... Hehe... MUM!! I need my money!! hahaha...
~Learning to love my life as I go along, for all the right reasons~
------------------------------

[*]Ariff
[*]Byron
[*]Celestine
[*]Cik Liza
[*]Clarence
[*]Connie
[*]Fahmi
[*]Farhan
[*]Germaine
[*]Geil
[*]Isna Elyana
[*]Jacqueline
[*]Janet
[*]Jasmine
[*]Jie Shi
[*]Jocelyn
[*]Kenneth
[*]Khairu
[*]Khalisah
[*]Levin
[*]Marilyn
[*]Maurice
[*]Melissa
[*]Mr Tong
[*]NazatulFadzlin
[*]Qi Yun
[*]Sakinah
[*]Sharon
[*]Shirlyn
[*]Siti Haneesah
[*]Siti Raudah
[*]Stephanie
[*]Sutrisno
[*]Syafiq
[*]Taufik
[*]Taufik & Serene
[*]Tuck Foong
[*]Vanessa
[*]Wei Quin
[*]Wei Xion
[*]Yina
[*]Yixin
[*]6th SC =)
I open my eyesSimple Plan
Untitled
I try to see but I'm blinded
By the white light
I can't remember how
I can't remember why
I'm lying here tonight
And I can't stand the pain
And I can't make it go away
No I can't stand the pain
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
Everybody's screaming
I try to make a sound
But no one hears me
I'm slipping off the edge
I'm hanging by a thread
I wanna start this over again
So I try to hold onto
A time when nothing mattered
And I can't explain what happened
And I can't erase the things that I've done
No I can't
How could this happen to me?
I made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?
I've made my mistakes
Got no where to run
The night goes on
As I'm fading away
I'm sick of this life
I just wanna scream
How could this happen to me?




